ECU flashed. What a difference.

Busanaterr

Registered
Being this was my first sport bike(busa), I didn't know what to expect as far as power and response. Still riding the M109R, I'm used to a lot of low & mid range torque(PC & K&N installed). I had the K&N air filter & fatty pipes installed when I first got it. Not knowing the bike, I lost some low end torque. ECU flashing has the bike running strong and pulling hard. Throttle response is great, no flat spots, smooth transition...No need for the power commander. I'm happy with it now.

Wow, next try it with a stock air filter and a Brock's Performance pipe :laugh:

Glad you're happy brother :beerchug:

why cant we find ecu flashers in north east??? do we even have a thread of known ecu flashers? where can we search for them?

thanks johnny..now the question is...what should i do if i have a power commander usb and gen 1 guess i better call them

just as a note not all of those vendors on the list tune using the ecu. You may want to call thm to verify.

you don't want to end up losing your shorts like some guys: :rofl:

P7167871_v2.JPG

dump that k&n bro. get a bmc.

I'm just wondering if anyone has done any dynoing to prove the k&n losses power. I've used them on several vehicles I've raced with good results. I still have the stock one in the busa but was planning on changing to the k&n simply so I never need to buy another filter again.

I called gms raceing engines in uniontown pa... They have a guy come in once a month to do ecu flashing...uhhh ok otherwise im s.o.l. So i called mph im going to next thursday n talked to the tuner... still think a good ecu flash would be bettet but nothing local

The guy that works on both of my bikes flashed my ECU. He just received the device and software to do it. He's only flashing to adjust the cylinders for hopefully better mpg.. Flashing has the bike responding better and pulling harder. Not sure about fule yet. He's currently working on a busa that has a PC on it that he's going to flash. When he updates me on the results, I'll post the info.

I'm just wondering if anyone has done any dynoing to prove the k&n losses power. I've used them on several vehicles I've raced with good results. I still have the stock one in the busa but was planning on changing to the k&n simply so I never need to buy another filter again.

Yes there is you will just have to search. Trust me get a bmc and don't look back!

+3 on my bike

You will not notice the difference in the stock, bmc or k&n filter as far as performance. The difference is so small it would take the dyno to tell the difference. Maybe 1 hp if that.

Bmc race gives a solid 2-3 hp over stock. K&n shows no improvement on the dyno. No filter gives over 1hp more over bmc.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back