First post, turbo build, not new to power (have a Gen 1)

looks awesome! why twin dump pipes? just for looks? also you said you were doing a twin exhaust? i reckon singles the go, i miss the sound of a 4 into 1. For me if i were turboing i'd have an exhaust too so that it looks more stock than just a short pipe out of the Turbo, keeps the cops at bay if it looks stock where im from. Will be following your progress :thumbsup:

Twin dump is for looks, yes. The dual exhaust is what I like about the Busa. Without it imo, it looks odd. More progress coming soon!!

I am not worried about police, as I live in a city that everything is modified!

thats some beautiful tin work. who is doing the pipe fabing?

A friend of mine. He does fab, custom framing, full restorations, pretty much anything.

Here are some more progress pics. V band shown as well. Working on the y section right now and the other side of the exhaust.

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

If you continue on like that your going to need a headlight copnversion so you can run it as a naked bike ;)
Very nice work

well, he has some serious welding skills. my buddy is as good as it gets and builds tube chassis race cars and waterer else u can think of and those welds are about as good as his. he certainly didn't take any short cuts makn them pipes. works of art imo.

If you continue on like that your going to need a headlight copnversion so you can run it as a naked bike ;)
Very nice work

Actually, I dislike naked bikes. Although the piping is hidden, some of it can be seen through the farings. :) The dual exhaust and v bands will be seen np also.

My bud does full restorations rotisserie, custom frames, you name it. He is very patient too!

Updated pic. Test fitting again. Will put the wide band in the pipe as well. Not sure exactly where just yet. The fuel pressure gauge is just hanging for now in case someone is wondering. :0

Last edited by a moderator:
1548156_10153099951008735_379927502770787106_o.jpg

FaceBook Links Do Not Work

It's coming along

Looks completely SICK bud and a clean build! :thumbsup:

Keep posting pics and info as you go! :beerchug:

What cans or you putting on?

Thanks folks!

I'm using stock cans (gutted) and having custom flanges water jetted.

I am going for a subtle but mean look. Low key..ish. Lol

Stock cans - I can just see it now, someone rolls up and looks over and thinks it's a stock bike and then their jaw
drops as you blow them away :race:

Back