2009 Hayabusa turbo build help

Quarter_dragga

Registered
I cant afford a ultra plemum kit. But I am in love with the RCC kits. My motor is fully built and ready to go. Compression is at 10.5:1, 1/2 inch cylinder studs, stainless Steel valves, CP turbo pistons, Carrillo H beam rods, heavy duty springs, back cut transmission, ported and polished heads, cams degreed porperly, rock Solid EVO slider hand activated clutch, and i bought 62 lb injectors. I still need a fuel rail. If i went with a basic RCC kit with a GT35r turbo and a fuel rail, how much am I looking at spending and what kind of power can I make? I plan on upgrading to the ultra plenum as soon as my funds allow it. Ill be going to Ryan Schnitz for my tuning purposes through the ECU.

I cant afford a ultra plemum kit. But I am in love with the RCC kits. My motor is fully built and ready to go. Compression is at 10.5:1, 1/2 inch cylinder studs, stainless Steel valves, CP turbo pistons, Carrillo H beam rods, heavy duty springs, back cut transmission, ported and polished heads, cams degreed porperly, rock Solid EVO slider hand activated clutch, and i bought 62 lb injectors. I still need a fuel rail. If i went with a basic RCC kit with a GT35r turbo and a fuel rail, how much am I looking at spending and what kind of power can I make? I plan on upgrading to the ultra plenum as soon as my funds allow it. Ill be going to Ryan Schnitz for my tuning purposes through the ECU.

Yoseph - when I gave you the retail price of $9,050 for the street/strip kit with the GT35R dual ball bearing turbo, I forgot to tell you that at that price, water injection was included. Without the water injection kit, that same turbo system retails for $8250, and will make 550 rwhp on C16 at around 35 pounds of boost. With the engine you are describing, it might even get there at 30 pounds boost. Once you get ten posts up, POWERHOUSE will give you our $200 org discount . . .

BTW- on a Gen 2, if you are using Ecu Editor, you can knock another $1,000 of that price, bringing the street/strip kit down to $7250; your other choice is to step into a Gen 2 Ultra Kit (again, Ecu Editor flash kit w/62 lb injectors) for $10,000. There are a lot of choices and you can mix and match, but going Ecu Editor will save some dough because you don't need a Microtech . . .:laugh:

What does the street/strip include without the Microtech and the water injection? Im just wondering what the difference is between the basic kit and the street/strip kit? I have the 62 lb injectors already. I dont mean to be a pest. Im brand new to this turbo business. Just trying to get a great understanding. Also Id like to run a lower boost level with a good shot of nitrous. My friend is running his with that setup and it works amazing. The shop tapped the up up pipe and shoots fuel and nitrous in. It works quite well.

What does the street/strip include without the Microtech and the water injection? Im just wondering what the difference is between the basic kit and the street/strip kit? I have the 62 lb injectors already. I dont mean to be a pest. Im brand new to this turbo business. Just trying to get a great understanding. Also Id like to run a lower boost level with a good shot of nitrous. My friend is running his with that setup and it works amazing. The shop tapped the up up pipe and shoots fuel and nitrous in. It works quite well.

I'm guessing the nitrous would only be used for the 60ft?

Garret GT 35-R
44 mm V-band tial wastegate
50 mm tial blow off valve
3" stainless steel race dump pipe
304 grade stainless steel header and flanges
braided oil feed line and fittings
oil return line and fittings
billet fuel rail with AN fittings for stock injectors
billet fuel rail with AN fitting for secondary injectors
new in-line fuel pump
fuel pressure regulator
fuel lines for the fuel system
polished air box with secondary injectors
oil block off plates
crankcase vent filter
fuel pressure gauge installed in primary fuel rail
fan temperature switch relocator and extension wires
Shootout air filter
all vacuum lines, connectors, hose clamps, and fittings
all hoses, vacuum lines and wires are prelabeled for easy installation
Installation instructions are provided on CD

All vacuum lines, connectors, hose clamps, and fittings.
Ecu Editor bin file included

Back