First fall bash bike photos (US129.com)

here is a link to the photos Steve has taken.. will go through and remove the dupes and caption them a bit later... I know this place is always up for pics... :)

PHOTOS you will have to just figure out what is going on, will get captions later..

Was a pretty nice day today with scattered showers and we got hit by one downpour..

The three of us needed tires today (guess the last couple days took their toll by the guys from A.O.F. Racing.. :) "ass on fire") :rofl:

Wheelers did a great job getting us up and going and really, if you need tires and want them installed? His prices are better than most anyplace I have found online or in person.. I am going to make a habit of buying tires up here or from Online Store

Dan (think that was his name) answered when I called.. Told me they moved an hour east of Ashville and it would be better if he just shipped them overnight to me at the hotel.. He got me a brand new BT003RS for $160 DELIVERED... (you gotta call him for prices... is a great guy to deal with and Thanks to LiquidySplit for giving me the guys number!)

Sure wish ya all could be here, has been really nice seeing Jet Li, Pappy, George, Skydver and all the others again... I can say we have had some somber moments and do miss Dons laugh... just hard to keep tears back at times for all the guys here that knew and rode with him.. Heck the people that only met him one time know the loss...

I will say I think Don was looking over us.... I am going to tell you that we were riding on the Skyway and decided to pull off and take a short break.. (and the next part is going to make you wonder)..

We pulled off and one of the bikes had a parts malfunction that literally "locked" the steering to the right and the bike went down one turn into the rest area...

IF the bike had gone one more turn on the road? off a cliff... I am sure divine intervention was at work...

Other than a scratch or two, bike and rider are 100% fine and we are grateful for the intervention....

anyway... until tomorrows update... everyone ride safe..

Last edited:
The only pick of me today was me towing in over the Dragon. Clear on the TN side but poured after NC state line. Randy don't forget to call me if I can hook up and ride with you guys in the morning I am in rm 108.

Randy - say hello to everyone for me - I wish I could be there!

Well we did the Bridal Veil Falls run today... We had promised Don a number of times to make the ride but just never happened... well today we did the ride.... We topped it off with dinner with Sherry.. Great day of riding and memories..

SANY0602.JPG

How's Sherry doing :poke:
She is doing amazing! I was really glad to see her come down for the night and have a couple meals with us.. She took the room that Don had reserved and hung out with us Friday night and Saturday afternoon.

We went to a "catfish" fry Friday night for dinner and had a great dinner.. Steve should have photos posted up shortly I hope..

She really is really an amazing woman.. Only figures, Don married her :)

Thanks for the pics, and thanks for letting me ride with you guys!

She is doing amazing! I was really glad to see her come down for the night and have a couple meals with us.. She took the room that Don had reserved and hung out with us Friday night and Saturday afternoon.

We went to a "catfish" fry Friday night for dinner and had a great dinner.. Steve should have photos posted up shortly I hope..

She really is really an amazing woman.. Only figures, Don married her :)

that's great. Glad to hear she's doing good. I'm sure that was difficult for her.

Hey sherry this is for you :thumbsup:

Back