Who Is Jack Fulmer???

Flicka

Professional Booga Flicka
Registered
I just got an envelope in the mail from Xtreme Sport Photography (US 129 Photos.) It looks exactly like our Busa Bash DVD's. The problem is that it's addressed to Jack Fulmer and that ain't me. It has my address with the wrong name. So, if you're Jack or know who he is, then let me know so I can get these to the right person. I'll give this a few days before I return to sender... :whistle:

Thanks

I have a call into David, just hang tight for now.. These may be the photos meant for 02Spool that went missing..

Hey Randy,I got my photos today!!! so that rules out that senario. Was going to post up a THANK YOU to you,but will do that here.:beerchug::beerchug: You are the man!:bowdown: Thanks for all you do for/from everybody here,they need to give you a raise!:laugh::cheerleader:

Since everybody's already in the Random Thoughts forum, I thought I'd go ahead and :bump: this back up. Anybody got any info?

Wow, Robert. This must be some real secret squirrel business...

:whistle:

FULMER, JACK
1733 STRATF STRATFORD CIR
FLORENCE, SC 29505
(843) 669-7147

FULMER, JACK C
23 WILSHIRE DR
ASHEVILLE, NC 28806
(828) 252-0455

FULMER, JACK W
8109 DOGWOOD TRL
HAUGHTON, LA 71037
(318) 949-3338

They've been contacted and don't know what happened. Oh well...

Jack Fulmer is cousin-in-law to Kevin Varner(Vman1300). He is the husband of Kevins' 1st cousin Kim who attended the 2009 Spring Busa Bash, as part of the Varner Family.

Hey Trashy!

Can you see if he is missing his photos from bash? if so, could you PM the shipping address?

Back