Floor Jack.

shadetree57

Registered
I have a NAPA floor jack that won't work. Seems like the pump's not working. It's full of jack oil and doesn't leak. I took the punp off yesterday and it has a cup sorta like a wheel cylinder cup. I can't seem to find a parts source for it on the net but I aint a really good searcher. If you guys have any Ideas, please let me know. The jack hasn't been used much and I need it. I think it's a Walker. Thank You.

I have a NAPA floor jack that won't work. Seems like the pump's not working. It's full of jack oil and doesn't leak. I took the punp off yesterday and it has a cup sorta like a wheel cylinder cup. I can't seem to find a parts source for it on the net but I aint a really good searcher. If you guys have any Ideas, please let me know. The jack hasn't been used much and I need it. I think it's a Walker. Thank You.

Iv found that hydro floor jacks are simpler and cheaper to just replace them. I pick my newest 3tn jack up at Lowes for $100. I was shocked at the price so I grabbed the last one that day.:beerchug:

Sams club... fixing floor jacks kind of went away when the prices came down.. used to be a decent floor jack was $400 or more.. now you can buy one for under $100 and it will last in commercial shop for a couple years or more..

Bought my 3Tn floor jack at Sam's Club when my old one went bad. I remember it was under $100.

yeah, I have two jacks laying in the corner, just bought new ones. Still on my list to repair 13 years later - maybe retirement...

Back