PrePay Photo and Video Fontona Dam Saturday April 21

Loomis

Papa Smurf
Donating Member
Registered
Photos will be at the Top of Fontona Dam, Saturday 21 at 9:00am SHARP, Video will be taken leaving the Dam. Pulling in we will line the Bikes up by Color, all Custom colors bikes will be together on one end. We will try to be finished with the photos appx 45 mins, So that we can enjoy are group rides for the day. If anyone has any questions please PM me. I will answer you ASAP.

PhotoReflect - Xtreme Sports Photography - Hayabusa Prepay weekend April 20th through 22nd

Here is the link to the prepay for Hayabusa weekend All Prepays get any and all video shot of the hayabusa run on the DVD Prepays Only as the video will not be sold.

Thanks

Dave

US129Photos.com

865-936-5266

Is this going to be the only pic available for the Dam shot? No offense meant by the word :)
I'm interested. The video on DVD will be us pulling in, setting up and leaving out, no rides?
And we get a copy of this DVD only with prepay correct?

Video will be of us, Pulling out of the Dam, From what I discussed with David from US129.

I might be wrong but from quickly looking at the link I think you'll get the weekend pix from the Dragon, typically Busa or sportbike only :dunno:

Need to set up the meeting time, at Phillips for group ride to Dam Photos, I figure meet at 8:00am Stand up at 8:15 to be at the Top of the Dam for the photo Shoot, If you dont want to ride with the group from the Phillips, Be at the top of Fontona Dam at 9:00am SHARP for the group photos.

Asking a dumb question, but how much are individual pics normally? If I don't pre-pay, how much would just like "my" pics be?
Not trying to be cheap, just REALLY blowing the budget on this trip.. :banghead:

$5 or so per photo if you buy individually. The $50 here (found out $5 shipping) is a great deal if you make a few passes on the Dragon (usually get 2-4 pics of you per pass depending on who is in front and behind you). You get all the busa photos over the weekend plus the dam photo.

Don't worry about the budget, it'll be worth it!

PS - I'm paid! :thumbsup:

The photo shoot as been changed, Do to the Rain, It's going to be at the Phillips Motel, at 9:00am sharp. any questions please pm me.

Following Email set to Dave at US129photos, Thanks for making the location change for the Bash, It worked out very well. I had a few member of the Org, ask if it was possible to have picture of the Hayabusa's for the week, put on the Prepay Dvd's because of the amount of rain days we had during the week, and no shots on Saturday due to the rain. If you have any questions please contact me.

Dave sent me a email, He is going back until Monday for the Bash pics on the Dragon.

Back