First Bike..New to site

:welcome: aboard!!!
Be careful on that thing:rulez:
It doesn't matter how big you are, that beast can take u down easy!!!

Good luck, and like others stated before go take the safety course.:thumbsup:

:welcome: to the site bro, and like everyone else said +1 on the MSF course and be careful. Speaking from experience and a few scars. Respect it or it will disrespect you.

:welcome: aboard. Just behave yourself till you get a feel for the big girl.

Riders course will help greatly if you have very limited experience.

I bought my bike used too, no hump.

Whats with people selling them or trading them with no hump.

First things first

MSF
Get Hump
Chop Fender
Dark Double Bubble Windscreen
Remove Non Kanji Stickers :rofl:
Aftermarket Exhaust
Integrated Tailights

Welcome Aboard!

well im not 100% on engine mods..but the guys at mounds motor sports built the motor..i know he said it had aftermarket cams..smaller gasket to raise compression..power commander..exhaust..all stainless steel brake lines (not sure if that's stock or not) and a few other mods

my dumb ass has been riding around the last couple days with the choke completely open and fouled out the plugs lol

but yea i def need the solo seat cap..and to remove that rear fender and i really want to put like a 05 or 06 rear tail on it..

Welcome to the site, eBay is good for your rear hump. Just search ebay for 'hayabusa, color', and you'll get a nice list of goodies.

Busa does not have a choke, just a fast idle knob, it's fuel injected. Fouled plugs shouldn't be caused by having the idle up high. We have plugs in stock if you need them.

Even the new ones come with cheesy rubber brake lines - you are good on the stainless lines, all busas need those. :thumbsup:

Rear fender you can take off, but most swap that for an Undertail to clean up the look. Undertails look awesome on the Gen-I!
Buy Now: Undertails for Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R GSXR Undertail | Pashnit Moto

And 05-06 tail? Is that a reference to color? All 99-07 tails are exactly the same.

Congrats on the new bike, clean slate right there to make it the way you want it! :cheerleader:

I had to have it too. Hope your more careful than I was. MSF course the best idea yet.....before you mod it too. IMO
Posted via Mobile Device

Back