first bike=08 busa

Congrats bro!
beerchug.gif

Be careful out there.
thumb_up.gif

BTW, welcome to the .org!
cool.gif

Welcome

Busa as a first bike, i can´t say that i agree, at least the K8 have a novice mode, medium mode and expert mode ( C, B and A)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Never the least i hove you have a real joy with this bike.

And when you can a few pics please.

laugh.gif

Welcome to the oRg.

Busa as a first bike? All I can say is "It's all in the wrist"

Be mindful of how the wrist acts. A Busa will get away from you faster than you can blink.

But good call on the blue. That's my fav 08 color.

Take your time. Learn to ride. I used to practice all the time. Just doing some of the same MSF course things in an empty parking lot.

Stay safe.

busa was my first but im a lot older. dont let your ego write a check your butt cant cash. in other words be careful.
congrats. we need some pics please
No matter how many busa pics I see I'm still in awe when I see a picture like this. That bike is hot!

Welcome to the .org!

I am a newbie here as well. A Blue 08 is also my first sport bike.

MSF course was great, but I also suggest you read the Sport Riding Techniques book. Great book!

Summer time is coming... Be careful on that beast!

come on now cblast...i got some pics up! check out the other topic i posted "finally got the pics..."

I saw the other thread, and I would talk longer, but I am trying to choke down that egg all over my face!

I saw the other thread, and I would talk longer, but I am trying to choke down that egg all over my face!
It happens pauly and the kids laughing bout it. Do be careful out there partner, especially on cold tires and pavement. I don't think thay make a Busa mode switch for that
laugh.gif

Back