finished up the bike over the winter

arthur39

Registered
couple of pics of my old school 03 Busa, custum turbo, fresh paint, finished dash, secondaries with microtech, hd stator and regulator with Ballistic Battery. Temps finally above freezing :)

dash.jpg

microtech.jpg

secondary.jpg

sideplenum.jpg

To answer a couple of questions: I'm southeast of Mahwah by Belmar. I'm not sure of the power it's making yet, I'm using the butt dyno with a data logger. This was my third ride this year with the secondaries, I was running a hub with a 3bar map sensor and bigger injectors last year. Got a few more pics of the paint job since it was such a nice day.

Hey Bigrod1330, the was the same kind of plenum used by you in your build thread, mullet gets a hair dryer. Good hearing from ya.

kickstand.jpg

exhaustside.jpg

electronics.jpg

multistage.jpg

shifter.jpg

Arthur,bike looks great....If you were closer Id say lets meet up for a ride but Belmar is just a few hours out of my way:beerchug:

thanks oldgixxer, I think the terrain by you would be a lot of fun, with all the mountains and such, as well as the Gap being so close, I'd like to get up there this summer, love the winding roads and hills by you. Happy Riding season.
I'm having a great time with this plenum, I had water injection before the plenum, and never got it to work the way I wanted it to, now I don't have to worry about it.

Back