I just finished Raptor's winter mods....

Where did you get the tank pins and seat pins....I have been looking and cant find them. How bout the Carbon BST wheels. Can you tell me how they feel? do you notice a change in handling? They look awesome.

GREAT looking bike man...keep up the good work.

Where did you get the tank pins and seat pins....I have been looking and cant find them. How bout the Carbon BST wheels. Can you tell me how they feel? do you notice a change in handling? They look awesome.

GREAT looking bike man...keep up the good work.

Thanks man! I made the tank pins from M6 bolts, bought the tank pin clips at Lowes. Seat pins are ready to use (from Lowes also). Look for 1/4 x 1-3/4 Hitch pins (Hillman). Then all you have to do is drill the threads out in the nuts under your seat. Start small, with a small bit, just enough to knock the threads out. Go larger until the pins snap in place with the seat on.

Love the BSTs CF wheels. They are so light it is amazing. The bike feels lighter, but I bought it with the BSTs on it. I've had two Busa before this one, and I can say that this one does feel lighter. Handles great!

P.

nice detail work---I love the inner panels
Only suggestion lower the back end either with lowering links or air ride/and links

Very slick, love those CF wheels!! Where do you get the seat pins??

the other P

Seat pins are ready to use (from Lowes). Look for 1/4 x 1-3/4 Hitch pins (Hillman). Then all you have to do is drill the threads out in the nuts under your seat. Start small, with a small bit, just enough to knock the threads out. Go larger until the pins snap in place with the seat on.

nice detail work---I love the inner panels
Only suggestion lower the back end either with lowering links or air ride/and links

I am. The bike will ride great with the Elka shock at the lower setting, as far as staying off the tire. It is actually on the middle hole right now with three-hole lowering links. It is set up that way for every day riding. Bottom drags at the lowest setting. So it has to be ridden carefully at the lowest setting.

P.

Back