19 Weeks Stripped Down

1BadAssBusa

Registered
I've been busy over the winter. One mod after the other; just couldn't stop. I know many members are tired of chrome, but I like it as you will see. The list of chrome mods include: stator cover, levers, kickstand, rear pegs and brackets, tail section inserts, swingarm, PM custom wheels, tag relocator, fork spikes, fairing spikes, undertail spikes, resovior caps, frame plugs, oil plug, tank pads. Other mods include: painted dash panels, Tobin seat, Hotbodies undertail and hugger, graphics (courtesy of Tapeworks), Armed Guard G-Force Alarm, LED light kit, hump mod.

DSC00177.JPG

White and chrome looks good......lean her over once in a while
beerchug.gif

(hbr @ Apr. 20 2007,19:30) White and chrome looks good......lean her over once in a while    
beerchug.gif
Haven't had much time to ride, much less leanit over. Bought the bike in May-06. . . Moved from RI to MD in Jun-06, bike goes into storage. . . Bike comes out of storage Aug-06. . . Can't ride until Sep-06 because moving into new house takes priority. . .Ride for a month, and then stripped down for the winter. You can bet I'll be rid'n now.

you can not have too much chrome
that is one nice,sharp bike with a lot of detail involved.
good work on your part
please continue to add to it, dont stop.
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Back