Your Winter Motorcycle To Do List?

Still nothing! LOL

I might go for a Polar ride today!

For the people saying "Just Ride": Most of the people WISH we lived in South Florida or SoCal so we could ride year around, but unfortunately 80% of us have to park it for at least a month or two and wait for the snow to clear. Hence, winter work! :thumbsup:

yup, im frozen in.

frozen ural.jpg

my winter project is getting AquaBusa put together, get me some 300 rear wheel, then made a Swingarm, got a few cool ideas I'm gonna do, so hope I get it all done by mid spring. We'll see

Winter or summer parts to install
Shift light
Rear controls
Stator cover
Mirrors bar end plus remove old ones
Mirror block offs
Remove air shifter

My plan is
Full repaint to Sonoma Red with ghosted kanji symbols
Thompson's custom cycles 240 or 300 kit
Brocks Alien head exhaust
PCV and dyno tuned

I hope to have it done by May

Paint fuel tank and fairing
Install Extreme Kempy lights ( I hope the brake light works)
Change oil and filter
Fender eliminator
+ getting All NEW riding gear from head to toe

yeah that's about it

I havent yet thought about it a bunch...i only have 430 miles on the new machine.

Ideas: SS lines front and back, brocks exhaust, ecu tune, speedo healer, stretch 4 ", black out kit [tail], open too ideas?!

I havent yet thought about it a bunch...i only have 430 miles on the new machine.

Ideas: SS lines front and back, brocks exhaust, ecu tune, speedo healer, stretch 4 ", black out kit [tail], open too ideas?!

EBC HH extreme pro pads.
The ss lines will give your brakes a great feel, the pads will really improve your stopping power.:thumbsup:

Well I will only be near my bike for the next 18 days and not sure if any of it will be spent doing anything on the bike but I would love to put the stuff on it I got from Pashnit last summer lol. My exhaust, power commander and a few other things are all sitting in a box in the garage.

I was supposed to switch my rims out with a fellow orgster who wanted gold rims but I doubt I will get that done while I am home either.

My winter bike plans continue to be dreaming of riding lol.

I'm almost excited that it's winter time so I can:

Rebuild the front forks, change seals, dust covers, fluid, heavier springs
Steering stem bearings
Coolant flush, oil change
Clutch rebuild
Maybe some front/rear running lights
Valve check maybe...

One heck of a detail job so it's super duper clean... :colgate:

What is winter?? i have a new set of EMC brake pads sitting under the tree at the moment.. other than that I'll just keep riding it LOL.

Back