A Very Happy Rcc Customer, Actually 3 Customers To Be Exact.

xtatdsm

Registered
A very happy RCC customer, actually 3 customers to be exact.

Few months ago two of my friends and I were in the market for a turbo kit for our Busa powered sand rails. I spoke with two of the sponsors here and ended up with Richard @ RCC. Our final order consisted of Wossner pistons, Carrillo rods, ARP head studs, HD valve springs, and off course RCC ultra kit (But with the smaller turbo for the sake of fast spool up and smooth power curve). Aside from the quick turn around time (the kits were shipped to the UAE), almost instant responses to all of our inquires, and the top notch quality of his products, Richard did an outstanding job modifying the kits to fit our buggies based on pictures and basic dimensions. we were pretty sure that we would have to cut and re-weld the intake pipes and/or the exhaust pipes, but let me tell you, all three kits fit perfectly without needing any modifications. First, I did the engine work on all three engines and made sure they started fine, I then started installing the kits as per Richard instructions and stopped there as I had no clue how to tune Microtech secondary injectors driver. After a couple of phone calls with Richard and few dune runs using Microtech data logger along with their O2 module, I was able to tune two out of the three buggies to 11.1-11.5 across. Once we finished tuning we discovered that one of the kits oil feed was slightly leaking oil, I called Richard and he ran me through a quick dignosis to find out if it was leaking from the connection going to the turbo or the hose itself, and it ended up being the hose. once that was confirmed, I called to place an order for 3 of these hoses since it was impossible to find them here in UAE, and guess what, Richard covered the cost of all three lines.

All in all, we are very pleased with dealing with Richard at RCC.

Rail running 8 psi (still running rich though)

Thank you all.

Ahmed

Last edited by a moderator:
Back