Super Ultra with Motec M84

spool up is a little slow. When I slow down on going to the track I will put a bigger spring in it. For now I'm gonna put the bottle on it a see if that helps.
what size spring u got in there now? and what size u goin to? must pull like holy hell when it starts makn boost tho!!!!:thumbsup:

u went with cams right? maybe its time to do the heads to help with spool up.

Smaller springs allow for a little lag due to lack of seat pressure on the wastegate. The larger the spring, the tighter the seat pressure, the quicker the spool.

I always suggest the biggest spring you can put in and not blow the tire off, then add the boost on top of that.

Smaller springs allow for a little lag due to lack of seat pressure on the wastegate. The larger the spring, the tighter the seat pressure, the quicker the spool.

I always suggest the biggest spring you can put in and not blow the tire off, then add the boost on top of that.

It has web turbo cams, I was running 16 psi which I think it made around 370hp, it was blowing the power 1 off with 22 psi at 150mph. Good times I tell ya. This week is the first time I have gotten to enjoy the bike. Didn't make it to the track though, I'll have to wait 'til I get back from vacation. Its just got a 4psi spring in it right now

Back