Super Ultra with Motec M84

SWEET!!!! iam gonna pull the trigger on a m-84 and aimsport right after i get my sons tution down a bit keep us posted on progress mystic SWEET!!!! are u landspeed racing???? any extra sensors w aims???
my badd got excited w same question loolol str8 speed junkies

nice ###.... hey mistic does ur aimport sit in fairing stay snug or do u hve some support holding it..... just curious as to how iam gone install mine....

Any updates? I am new to this board but I am also running a Standalone with the AiM Sports Strada dash and AMS-1000. Same set up as it looks like you are doing. I look forward to seeing this done. Did you have any work done or dealings with HPT in Richmond? I know they are big on Motec for Busas.

So I have been quietly working on this thing for a while. Just now starting to put around on 12 psi which is about 335 hp or so. Calibrating the speedo, ironing everything out for street riding. Just about got it where I want it.

20140413_153349_zpsww7wkjwg.jpg

20140413_153358_zpsmwkoaap0.jpg

20140413_153410_zpszdc4vl0d.jpg

20140413_153419_zpslwia7nqq.jpg

Not that it matters because you obviously have a plan but that last tail section looks too long for that bike. The earlier pix looked a lot better to me. Great numbers.

lookn really good. change that triple tree tho. doesn't fit the bike.

I have hated that thing since the moment I laid eyes on it! I would like to try to machine the stock one so I can use it. I don't know if its been done before though.

Not that it matters because you obviously have a plan but that last tail section looks too long for that bike. The earlier pix looked a lot better to me. Great numbers.

I'm at the maximum for the street tail as it sits. It actually rubs a bit. The arm will go out another 3 to 4 inches so I need the long tail for drag.

I have hated that thing since the moment I laid eyes on it! I would like to try to machine the stock one so I can use it. I don't know if its been done before though.
lol jus reminds me of one of them roaring toys bikes with a bunch of chrome and a 300 tire in the rear. ur bike is the furthest thing from one of them corny ass bikes but for some reason that triple looks like somthn bought from them. so how far back are u stretched out to now? man that thing looks evil!

You went with four injectors correct? If so what size and how is the driveability? Sorry if I missed it.

Yes 4 Injector Dynamics 1300cc

lol jus reminds me of one of them roaring toys bikes with a bunch of chrome and a 300 tire in the rear. ur bike is the furthest thing from one of them corny ass bikes but for some reason that triple looks like somthn bought from them. so how far back are u stretched out to now? man that thing looks evil!

Its the design on the edge that makes it look bad. If it were smooth it would be ok.

How's it going bud? Have you had a chance to race it or get some street miles on it?

Thinking about you guys, hope all is well... :beerchug:

I rode it 60 miles yesterday for some highway pulls at 12 psi. Thats the furthest I have rode it in 1 year and a half. Turbo spools up slow with a 4psi spring but I'm taking it to the track today, if it don't rain. Hopefully I don't burn up the clutch this time lol.

Back