Finally!!

jnaquin72

Registered
Well its only been 2 years but finally ready to purchase my Brock's Alien Head exhaust!! So how hard is it to install and what do I need to get with the system? Do I need a PC III or V or does it come with a program for the ECU? I know this is a much discussed tread but can't find any old ones. Can someone post the installation process and what's needed? Much appreciated.:thumbsup:

I got the Alienhead full system + PCV preloaded with their street map. Am sure fine tuning will improve the bike further but am very happy with what came out of the Brock's box!!! The bike is definitely lighter + more responsive. :thumbsup:

Just got a Brock's last weekend, CT Dual Titanium system. I asked EJ over at Brock's about going the ECU route. He and others there highly recommended the PCIII plus their map. Call and ask them as they are willing to help anyone. Brock's Performance seems to be a very personal company with great customer service. :thumbsup:

BTW, the sound is awsome. As my bike was getting fixed, another customer came out with an AH and I must say it was a beast. Great choice for your exhaust. If you haven't already, check out Blanca's videos aas he does passes with his AH.

I've got a PCIII loaded with Brocks street map I'll let ya have for $150 + shipping....lmk

I don't have pics but, the install is pretty straight forward. Just make sure you read the instructions and pre-fit everything before you install it. If you run into any problems, the guys over at Brocks will be quick to help you. I didn't go the power commander route and just went with ECU flashing.

Oh yea and grats on the new system. You're going to LOVE it.

Last edited:
Do you need to use new manifold gaskets or any other gaskets anywhere? Should I order new ones? I'm not even sure if it needs it. Just want to be prepared.

Thanks!

You won't need to order any gaskets. Just take the old system off and replace it with the new one.

Back