Finally...................spring has sprung here in No. Nevada

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
The Pacemaster, Big John, Larry and I took a winter cobweb clearing ride today to Bridgeport for lunch via Wellington, NV, where a few 165MPH GPS'd high speed stints were in order. Then it was back home via 395 and Monitor Pass. I'm hoping the video Big John (Connie-14) took of portions of our ride come out! If so, I'll post up a link here later on. First pics are at our local Starbucks prior to the ride, then in Wellington for a short break, Bridgeport for a burger, then finally a couple in Markleville, CA.

100_3758 (Large).jpg

100_3762 (Large).jpg

100_3764 (Large).jpg

100_3766 (Large).jpg

100_3768 (Large).jpg

100_3767 (Large).jpg

CC, Thanks for sharing the pics, and for keeping the NV roads warm and clean for us when we invade your streets in August! :thumbsup:
Can't wait to be taking pics along side Patch's twin.:beerchug:
Bubba

CC, Thanks for sharing the pics, and for keeping the NV roads warm and clean for us when we invade your streets in August! :thumbsup:
Can't wait to be taking pics along side Patch's twin.:beerchug:
Bubba
Sounds like a plan! Looking forward to it! :beerchug:

Nice day!:thumbsup:

August can't come fast enough for me!

I am already planning the trip route and looking for others that might want to meet and ride in together! :beerchug:
Bubba

Hey, Ralph!

Glad to see you out & about, yo!!!

Well, the Stampede website is almost ready for launch...and soon (not soon enough), we'll be riding together again!!!!

Yee-hah!

:beerchug:

Nice day!:thumbsup:

August can't come fast enough for me!

I am already planning the trip route and looking for others that might want to meet and ride in together! :beerchug:
Bubba

You are? Haven't seen or heard a thing.

We met a Guy in Markeliville who has a 09 Connie14...... he rode with us as we were headed home......He is a very good rider... just to much weight to out accellerate and take curves faster than a speeding Busa..... Ps this month is my 8th year with my BUSA.
When i fire it up in the driveway to put it in the garage [after an intense high rpm ride] it sounds just like the day i bought it.... amazes me... 39K on it now.. yea i know Lame for 8 years of ownership..... :whistle:

Back