Sierra Nevada FOGs rule!..........

CCbusa05

Donating Member
Registered
......only problem is, we can't figure out what we're supposed to be ruling!?
Oh well, maybe we'll think of something someday. In the meantime, below is a few pics of our Saturday ride up Lake Tahoe way, down into Truckee, west on hwy 80 to Nevada City, then easterly on hwy 49 to Downieville and then on into Sierraville and back home again via Lake Tahoe and Spooners Summit. Oh what a great day it was. is it summer yet? Note the cold shivering faces up top of Mt. Rose, blowing wind, temp was in the low 30s. We finally warmed up when high elevation gave way to low valley warmth, sun, green patures and trees on the Sierraville loop. Saw a couple of LEOs along the loop, but two of our group have radar detectors so we were able to maintain a very spirited, but safe, pace most of the day! :please:

100_3843 (Large).jpg

100_3847 (Large).jpg

100_3848 (Large).jpg

100_3849 (Large).jpg

100_3850 (Large).jpg

You guys look like you were having the time of your lives!!!

Well done, Jimbo & Ralph! (Nice shirt, too! :whistle:)

Less than two months to the Stampede...and we'll all be riding together again!!!

Rule on, FOGs!!!

:beerchug:

Good for you guys! I look forward to seeing youall this summer. Doyle
(ps it sure is different riding my bicycle past Downieville compared to the Busa!)

Heres a few more... 266 miles for me.. Busa turned over to 40K...Michelin's rock...9 years with me now.......still does it all for me..
Oh no i cracked joke...A Harley blasted off.. i said it sounds like he's going 200 miles per hour... but when i looked he was still there...

IMGP5442.jpg

IMGP5446.jpg

IMGP5447.jpg

IMGP5451.jpg

IMGP5441.jpg

Last edited:
Ralph, Jim let me tell you how much fun it is for me to be able to say that I have been to the same place that each of those pictures were taken. I remember that table where Ralph is sitting in front of the biker chic, I think I sat there in a pic last year...

Thank you both for sharing your area with us last year, it makes these pictures that much more fun to look at, to be able to say "Ohhh I remember that place"

THANK YOU !

CAp

Looks like a great time guys, nice pics. I had to work again all weekend so I'm definetly getting out next weekend.

Gotta love how vivid the colors are this time of year.

Last edited:
......only problem is, we can't Remember what we're supposed to be ruling!?
Oh well, maybe we'll think of something someday. In the meantime, below is a few pics of our Saturday ride up Lake Tahoe way, down into Truckee, west on hwy 80 to Nevada City, then easterly on hwy 49 to Downieville and then on into Sierraville and back home again via Lake Tahoe and Spooners Summit. Oh what a great day it was. is it summer yet? Note the cold shivering faces up top of Mt. Rose, blowing wind, temp was in the low 30s. We finally warmed up when high elevation gave way to low valley warmth, sun, green patures and trees on the Sierraville loop. Saw a couple of LEOs along the loop, but two of our group have radar detectors so we were able to maintain a very spirited, but safe, pace most of the day! :please:

Fixed it for Ya. I have the same problem too!:laugh:

Just Keeeding. Looks like I have a great ride in my future!:beerchug:

I don't know why, but that Sliver Busa is very familiar looking. :whistle:

Take care and ride safe, Till I get there!
Bubba

It is so hard for me to fathom THIRTY DEGREE weather, when It's about 90/90 here today in TN....wow.

Back