Pashnit Busa in the Sierra Nevada

Very nice, Mr. Tim! What an interesting place for your lighting additions. Work well? Trouble with jouncey bouncy? Allows envious of the riding options available left of the Rockies! Thanks for the optical stimulation! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Great shots! :thumbsup::beerchug:
I miss Yosemite, used to go every Thanksgiving and stay at Curry Village.
Thanks for the memories.
Bubba

Beautiful country! I wish I lived closer. I'd do a tour with you! Went to Yosemite as a kid and I miss that part of the country. If I didn't have a wife and kids I'd leave CT. in a heart beat. Our roads aren't totally flat or straight like I've heard in some parts of the country. Maybe I need to look a little harder or ride a little farther but I can't seem to find many twisty roads around here. When I see pics like this I just want to skip town and never look back. Thanks! I think?:laugh:

Great pics Tim.. :thumbsup:

More about the lights? Review and where to buy.. :whistle:

Beautiful country! I wish I lived closer. I'd do a tour with you! Went to Yosemite as a kid and I miss that part of the country.

Yosemite, like most national parks in the US are really a sight to behold. Most of the waterfalls were pretty much dried up already, but here's some pics from our June tour group. All in full swing, and heavy clouds over the pass that time around. We got snowed on at the top of the pass headed over. :thumbsup:

Dsc03463_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03471_waterfall.jpg

Dsc03467_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03472_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03477_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03484_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03486_yosemite.jpg

Headed over Tioga Pass on the June ride

Dsc03491_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03494_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03495_yosemite.jpg

Saw this pic, and amazement. This is what the highway used to be like in the early 1960's.

Dsc03496_hwy_120_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03463_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03471_waterfall.jpg

Dsc03467_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03472_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03477_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03484_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03486_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03491_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03494_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03495_yosemite.jpg

Dsc03496_hwy_120_yosemite.jpg

Awesome shots as usual Tim except for the one "Hwy 49 - The Little Dragon" That's the son of a gun that did me in.
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/110170-good-bad-ugly.html
Still really buggin me cause I've got absoloutly no memory of what happened or what caused it, today I just happened to take another look at the helmet that I was wearing and it's got scratches going several different directions, that dosen't tell any kind of story as to what happened it just adds to the mystery, nevertheless I shall return. I also look forward to hookin up on one of your tours some time in the future, they come highly recommended.

Layla's Mom, I just read your subtitle at the bottom and began to laugh hysterically....Just today I was riding to work on a long stretch of road and was feeling the vibration between the legs and wondered how that was for women...ha ha...and then I read your subtitle about the human race being in trouble if women started riding 1300 cc beasts...very very funny...2hip

Back