Finally ready to do the exhaust

Blackbird99

Registered
Well, after sending over half of the money I saved up for my exhaust to Uncle Sam back in April, I finally go the rest put together and ready to modify my exhaust.:cheerleader:

I plan on getting the Yoshi R-77 CF full system and the Bazzaz system. My question to the forum is where can I get the best price on these?

I found the R-77 CF full system on ebay new for $860 and I have also found the Bazzaz for about $325. Anybody know where I can get a better deal?

Also plan to switch to braided brake lines while I am at so a good supplier for those would also be much appreciated.

Braided lines I went with Tim from Pashnit. There was a deal on for a free rear line when ordering the fronts.

pricing was excellent, fast shipping.

They are galpher lines

If you haven't already, try looking into ECU flashing, especially if you're looking to save. I just recently found out about it and saved myself from buying a PC. All you need is an $8 harness and a tuner who knows what they're doing

If you haven't already, try looking into ECU flashing, especially if you're looking to save. I just recently found out about it and saved myself from buying a PC. All you need is an $8 harness and a tuner who knows what they're doing

I've looked into it. After talking to a bunch of people down here, they only recomend 1 tuner and when I asked him, he said he wasn't familiar with that process.

Anybody in South Mississippi know of a good tuner that does this?

Ah that's too bad. Have you tried asking smithabusa? He might possibly be able to come up with a couple contacts for you.

Hey bro..I live in Picayune too. Small world.

There's a few places that do tuning for the power commander that I found on there website. Maybe you could check them out and see what else they do.

I think there is someone in southern La that does the ecu flashing, send a pm to Smithbusa, he will know :thumbsup:

Back