She's finally ready

tounge.gif
+10

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif
+++++
Not sure what you are quoting here, but the pics have been posted.

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

*in my BIG voice*

Ummm, yeah, I'm going to need a few of those parts, you know, for LETTING you post those pics on my board...
laugh.gif

Looks awesome Ken!!! Just awesome!

*in my BIG voice*

Ummm, yeah, I'm going to need a few of those parts, you know, for LETTING you post those pics on my board...  
laugh.gif

Looks awesome Ken!!!  Just awesome!
Thanks, Michelle. Took a lot more to get her back to normal than originally anticipated, but it's all good now.

WOW! She looks even better than before. Great job. Is that the top gun undertail with libertek leds? If so where did you get it & how much.

WOW! She looks even better than before. Great job. Is that the top gun undertail with libertek leds? If so where did you get it & how much.
Thanks, arey! The TG undertail I got about 2 years ago from a distributor (who will remain nameless) who is no longer selling them, but it cost about $234 painted. The Libertek LEDs were a little more expensive at $400 for the taillights and brakelights (in chrome). For something other than chrome they are less expensive, though.

Ken, nice bike bro. Vey tastful and clean. Glad to see someone with a spotless 03'.

Back