Finally ready for severe use

Looking great-now your ready for a good summer of hard riding. Nothing better than knowing your bike right down to the grease on the swingarm bolt,it makes each ride a bonding between man & machine. The true reward of working on your own bike:thumbsup:

That is exactly it! I personally smeared the bluish marine grease onto the swingarm bearings before assembly...it feels so good. As a 30 something I remember hammering apart the swingarm assembly on my KZ 1000 and finding is dry as a bone! (nylon bushings too, what a joke). Raydog

She looks good. I love that color scheme. Reminds me of a bike I seen once. hmmmmm.

you two reminds of another bike I have seen before too and the fastest color :thumbsup:

Busa-5.jpg

Looks awesome as always Doyle cant wait to ride with ya when ya get back from the SoCal trip, I have some unreal roads to take you on, how about 200 miles of none stop twisties from my door and back for a warm up to this seasons fun:cheerleader:

Looks awesome as always Doyle cant wait to ride with ya when ya get back from the SoCal trip, I have some unreal roads to take you on, how about 200 miles of none stop twisties from my door and back for a warm up to this seasons fun:cheerleader:

Wow, that sounds great, I just pulled in from a "test ride" to Donnieville and back, it runs like a top but I sure did feel rusty for the first 20 miles!
Hey, what you're describing sounds like the route we should take Scar when he arrives early for the Stampede. Doyle

Wow, that sounds great, I just pulled in from a "test ride" to Donnieville and back, it runs like a top but I sure did feel rusty for the first 20 miles!
Hey, what you're describing sounds like the route we should take Scar when he arrives early for the Stampede. Doyle

Right on i bet it felt good eh, this route im talking about pops out on Hwy4, and 7 miles below Calaveras Big Trees, it basically paralells hwy49 but higher up and very fun with alot of rollers, sweepers, and tight stuff, oh man i want to hit it now!...got a GoPro video cam from Pashnit to:thumbsup:

Back