Finally ready for severe use

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I had it down to motor and frame. It's all LocTite reassembled with TLC and attention to detail (not showbike detail I mean performance/use detail). Top mount damper, tires, Throttlemeister, brakes, etc.
Often someone posts that "they're taking it in for full service" or mod installation. If warranty isn't an issue, I highly recommend doing the work yourself....it's SO REWARDING to ride the scooter that you wrenched on yourself! I don't mean take it all apart if you're not mechanically inclined, just one mod or service issue at a time....eventually you'll know so much more about your Busa.
Zen and the art of Busa maintainance! There's something about that hands on relationship you take with you as you ride. Here's to a high performance and safe Summer for all org bros and sisters. Raydog

P1020508.JPG

P1020509.JPG

P1020510.JPG

P1020512.JPG

Looks very nice, i sure like the wheels.

congrats!! wanna work on mine now? :)

Not funny! I'm only adding fuel to mine for the rest of the summer, wrenching is good but any more this season really is too much of a good thing. (except when I swap out my new "track ready" tires and wheels set up!) Thanks 2 U.
Raydog

Looking great-now your ready for a good summer of hard riding. Nothing better than knowing your bike right down to the grease on the swingarm bolt,it makes each ride a bonding between man & machine. The true reward of working on your own bike:thumbsup:

Lookin' for cookin', Doyle!!!

Can't wait to see her in person...:beerchug:

Back