SuNN BUSA finally ready to show to the ORG

sanket_420

Registered
sup everyone, this is my 2011 busa that I just finished customizing, more work to be done during the winter.
Heres some pics. of the build and finished product.

busa1.JPG

busa2.JPG

busa3.JPG

busa4.JPG

busa5.JPG

busa6.JPG

busa7.JPG

busa8.jpg

busa9.JPG

busa10.JPG

busa11.JPG

busa12.JPG

busa13.jpg

busa14.jpg

busa15.jpg

busa16.jpg

busa17.jpg

busa18.jpg

oops I forgot to write what i had done so far.

Outside drive with one single long azz chrome chain with a chain tensinor custom made and mounted right behind the leftside fatty pipe.
18 inches over single side arm custom biuld by C&S Custom.
Crome stator and clutch covers.
Chrome frame covers.
Custom made decal kit - made by SKECHE. thank you again SKECHE.
Full chrome fairing screens.
Chrome fatty pipes.
300 wide tire kit with alien chrome wheels front and rear both 18 inch rims.
Chrome rearsets and pegs
Custom red powder coated 2.5 lb nos tank w/ ZEX blue led purge kit front in the air vents rear installed in the rear turn signals.
100 LED integrated rear tail light.
Joe Florida's biggest baddest 207 LED million color kit and added 4 more long strips to complete the bike.
AIRFX rear airride w/toggle switch and remote control. thank you Jeff at AIRFX and Ivac at Ball Z.
Front Galfer chrome rotor single sided w/braided line.
5000K hid's hi & low with the two small wedge blubs at the top of the housing corner.

I think I may have left a few things out as this is all I can think of from the top of my head.

Not my cup of tea, but I have to appreciate the work, and engineering in it! :bowdown:

since you like it, that's all that matters...glad it all came together for you :beerchug:

Do you actually ride it or is it set up to be a trailer queen? I think it looks good, love the single side swingarm but wouldnt that tail rub substantially on that back tire?

Nice work but the stock lengthe tail has got to go. Must admit stretches like this do bug me a little but still, nice work!

I can definitly appretiate the wrech time that when into it :thumbsup: Is the N2O actually hooked up or is he bottle just for looks?

Back