Finally Pulled the Trigger :grinning:

Akasen

Registered
Hey guys,
Just wanted to do an introduction really quick. Picked up a 2011 Hayabusa today. Haven't gotten to ride it yet because its been raining all day in Lansing, MI where I live, but I'm sure I'll love it. I traded in my 2007 CBR1000RR for the Hayabusa. The only way I could convince my GF into letting me get it is because I told her how much more comfortable it would be for her when riding 2up, hope I'm not lying. I think I paid a little too much for it, $14k OTD... what do you guys think? Anywho, heres a few pictures of the bike, and my previous one I traded in.

Before Prep
crate%201.jpg

crate%202.jpg

Once I got it home =)
ctmpphpUkaeHI.jpg

The old CBR w/complete carbon fiber fairing kit
cbr.jpg

Congrats on the new ride! Welcome to the mighty org! :-)

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the org!
I was born in Lansing! :D

Posted from my HTC EVO using tapatalk...

garage.jpg

$14k OTD less my trade. They gave me $6500 for my trade in. I got the bike at full throttle motorsports in Lansing, MI.

I took it out for a 100 mile ride today and I absolutely love it! No regrets at all, even if i spent a little too much. Didn't get on her too much because I want to break her in gently.

Only issue I ran into was when I got done with my ride, and shut the bike down so the key was still in the "on position" the oil light was on and the digital cluster said "chec"... Could my oil have been low from the dealer?

The "check" just meant the kill switch was on, or the kick stand was down. The oil light comes on whenever the bike isn't running. No worries man!
Enjoy the ride!!!

Thanks alot guys! First day riding and I put 160 miles on her. 60 with the girlfriend and she loves it too. Night and day difference compared to my 07' CBR1000RR.

This seems like a great forum, with good people and good info, thanks for being helpful already!

Back