Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally installed HID's thanks to the forum!

Rothman

"Professional Lurker"
Registered
I love this place. All kinds of great info. I installed my HID's hi and lo along with a DEI timer in about an hour. Everything is working flawlessly and it would not have been possible without great writeups from Blanca and BBBbusa. Thanks guys! I know.... I need to post pics. First I will have to find my darn camera which is MIA at the moment. I'm so excited that I will actually be able to see the roads at night now!:thumbsup:

You may have to adjust your head light up just a bunch, they are notoriously low from the factory. Glad you got it install and cant wait to see the pictures.

Sweet! I need to do mine also! 39 Yrs old and wear glasses. I kinow it will help Any advice on which brand you usued how much you paid which site????

Most guys here are using DDM because of the warranty. I chose ebay xentecs. I got them for about half the price of DDM, they were here in a week, and the seller is easy to work with (good customer service) + 2 year warranty. They are not the slim ballasts however and are a tad harder to mount (probably no room on a 2nd gen). I just talked to the seller and asked him for the correct bulb combination and I was set. I have around $50 invested for the whole setup. Incredible price for the difference they make.

Hopefully these pics actually load... I suck with computers. I would have taken the pics at night but it doesn't get dark here untill around 10PM and I work extraordinarilly early.

I guess it didn't work... my photobucket accopunt is being stupid so no way to upload

Okay.... finally got some pics to work on photobucket.....

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

and a random glory shot :laugh:

IMG_0305.jpg

Top Bottom