Finally installed HID's thanks to the forum!

Rothman

"Professional Lurker"
Registered
I love this place. All kinds of great info. I installed my HID's hi and lo along with a DEI timer in about an hour. Everything is working flawlessly and it would not have been possible without great writeups from Blanca and BBBbusa. Thanks guys! I know.... I need to post pics. First I will have to find my darn camera which is MIA at the moment. I'm so excited that I will actually be able to see the roads at night now!:thumbsup:

You may have to adjust your head light up just a bunch, they are notoriously low from the factory. Glad you got it install and cant wait to see the pictures.

Sweet! I need to do mine also! 39 Yrs old and wear glasses. I kinow it will help Any advice on which brand you usued how much you paid which site????

Most guys here are using DDM because of the warranty. I chose ebay xentecs. I got them for about half the price of DDM, they were here in a week, and the seller is easy to work with (good customer service) + 2 year warranty. They are not the slim ballasts however and are a tad harder to mount (probably no room on a 2nd gen). I just talked to the seller and asked him for the correct bulb combination and I was set. I have around $50 invested for the whole setup. Incredible price for the difference they make.

Hopefully these pics actually load... I suck with computers. I would have taken the pics at night but it doesn't get dark here untill around 10PM and I work extraordinarilly early.

I guess it didn't work... my photobucket accopunt is being stupid so no way to upload

Okay.... finally got some pics to work on photobucket.....

IMG_0302.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

and a random glory shot :laugh:

IMG_0305.jpg

Back