Finally got to ride!

Liltroy

Donating Member
Registered
It was only for about an hour and a half but it was about time. All this rain and cold was killing me. Hit 62 degrees and sunny for a few minutes today though.:thumbsup: Anyone else get out in the sunshine?

I'm going to venture out in a couple of days, just weaned off painkillers. bad news
I knew 2 who died of oxy overdose.

that sucks. My old neighbors were hooked on those. shootin em, snortin em. it was rediculous.

that sucks. My old neighbors were hooked on those. shootin em, snortin em. it was rediculous.

It bothers your reactions. can't ride on that stuff. keep it up, there goes
hippocampus long term potentiation (learning) synapses (reflexes)

It reached 55 today here in lovely Lower Ohio. I rode around in circles on all my back twisty roads! Never got more than 40 miles from home, but rode about 175 miles. Very nice day, it's why I never pack up my bikes for winter!

It reached 55 today here in lovely Lower Ohio. I rode around in circles on all my back twisty roads! Never got more than 40 miles from home, but rode about 175 miles. Very nice day, it's why I never pack up my bikes for winter!

Had to drive the car today...:banghead: I couldn't figure out how to successfully transport six five foot long florescent light bulbs on the bike.

I'm going to venture out in a couple of days, just weaned off painkillers. bad news
I knew 2 who died of oxy overdose.

I had those for back surgery and kidney stones. Yes, you can get to where you like them just a LITTLE TOO MUCH; best sleep i've ever had. I was too scared I'd get hooked on them so I got off them very quickly.

I had those for back surgery and kidney stones. Yes, you can get to where you like them just a LITTLE TOO MUCH; best sleep i've ever had. I was too scared I'd get hooked on them so I got off them very quickly.

great you got off them, i'm tot off. oxy very psy addictive: such a
euforiant.

Got up to 31 here today. I haven't riden the Busa in well over a month now.
From the looks of the long range forecast, there doesn't look to be any relief in the near future either.

Back