Finally got pulled over on the Busa

I have unfourtunately gotten many tickets and several warnings over the years.  There has only been one LEO with a light attitude problem.  

I came off a light (on my 750 Kat) WOT through  2 gears and woke him up.  Ahh well.
blush.gif

Oh and by the way...

I have several good friends that are LEO's and calling them pigs and saying they suk is offensive and infantile. FO!

<!--EDIT|Mikey D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089164523 -->

well I just wanted to thank you guys.. I was reading this post and my lovely wife decided to read over my shoulder.. She said there is so much testosterone in this place that she is probably going to get pregnant just reading all this stuff. Listen, you guys can all one up each other all day,
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
but if she gets pregnant from reading this post, Im going to be sending out some child support bills to all you guys.. I love my kids and dont need another one, thats why I post the hey i just took a putt around town while you guys are knocking my wife up .... thanks for the brotherhood... lol.....

biggrin.gif

I've got you all beat. I got stopped for 126 in a 55 in my 98 TRANS AM and didn't even get a stinkin' warning.
tounge.gif
 And no, I didn't know him and he didn't know me.
biggrin.gif
Isn't that called something.  Like Blue something or other.  Cop love ... something like that. somebody help me out.
I had gotten out of LE for a while and was sellin' car paint at the time. Wasn't in LE and didn't tell him I'd ever been a popo. In fact I never even spoke to the guy. The only "blue" involved was the lights on his roof.
rock.gif
I was ridin' behind a bud in a 98 Z28 and we were headed to the drag strip. The popo knew the guy I was followin'. He saw me get pulled so he stopped, too. He got out and ran back to the popo car before the guy even opened the door. They talked for a minute and  my bud ran back up to my car and said, "We're cool, lets go." Popo never got out of the car. He blocked a lane of traffic so we could get back into traffic and we "resumed operations" so to speak.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089203422 -->

i'm still trying to comprehend 170 in a 55 out running 3 cops, VA must not hve the "no pursuit " law..

I'm just glad you're still alive

Back