Finally did it....

HotRod104

Donating Member
Registered
To make long story short, and cool my rush, I was down on South Beach tonight to take part in the SuperBowl festivities( GO BEARS!!). When I was bout done and before I started hangin with the Capt'n (Morgan) all night, I headed home. My ridin buddy and me split up where 395 meets with I-95 north and I'm off. I just rollin when this set of bright head lights hangs off my side for a while, then mr "I just rented a Ferrari for the weekend" starts revvin up like he wants to run. I oblige him for a second then ease up cause I don't believe he is serious. But oh yes he does, so now were commin up on the Miami-Ft.Lauderdale county line and it on like Donkey Kong.

Now Ive had my Busa for almost a 9 months and had yet to reach the limiter or WTFO, but I can now say that was then, this is now. Mr Fancy-Pants did not like seeing the clear alternatives tail light shrinking but Holy S.ugar H.oney I.ced T.ea was I haulin J. Lo. That Akropovic full TI was rippin and I made it to Ft Laderdale airport in bout 4 min...what a rush...Just had to share..now back to my cage... Oh...GO BEARS!!!
AAAssjani.gif

race.gif

Forgot to mention..My busa is an 05 Red and Black with full Akro Ti and PCIII. From what I could see the needle was past 180, but no time for watchin the gauges at that speed. I think Im good for a while.

gota love speed it took 2 years for me to hit 185mph on my gps just is not safe to do on a public road.
SHOCKED.gif

After I did that the first time or two I noticed that I drove a lot slower back and forth to work. Obeyed the traffic laws a lot more for some reason.

NICE! Seems everyone in the Chicagoland area is too afraid to race a busa. Maybe they know better...... Killin Ferraris, nice
super.gif

Back