Finally did it!

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Well, after having the +1 dog bones sitting around for a little over a month I finally got my friend to help me install them. And just for anyone thats going to change or swap your dog bones, they are on there big time! We had a 3ft cheater bar and it was still hard to break the torque on those nuts. But after getting the +1 dog bones on, its a major difference in ride hidth and feel. I went up threw the mountains really quick off where lamb normally takes us "since I was out that way" and it feels much easier to flick.

I ALSO CUT MY MIDS! Took my bike to "An annyomous location" and got them cut. I love the sound. But if you wanna hear the funny part, on the way over there in bumper to bumper traffic, I got pulled over.
crazy.gif

State trooper flashed her lights, I pulled over. I get off my bike, remove the key from the ignition and wait. She walks up to me, and asks if I know why i was pulled over. I said: "no mam, was I doing something wrong?" She said nope, and here she went:

"Well for starters, you dont have any mirrors. Your required atleast one attached to the bike, and your license plate I cant see. Also, your windshield cant be blue."

eek2.gif

Im now thinking im gonna eat a $300.00 ticket. Turns out, she let me off with a warning. but man was she flirty, every time she said something she kept looking at me like....well I cant say on this site because of the PG13 restriction. So anyways, got my mids cut, +1 dog bones, and no ticket! Ill be posting up pic's 2morrow after I clean her up and get her photo worthy!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

You will draw some attention with the noise from the middies.

(V8N3T @ Dec. 07 2006,20:06) "Well for starters, you dont have any mirrors. Your required atleast one attached to the bike, and your license plate I cant see. Also, your windshield cant be blue."

eek2.gif

Im now thinking im gonna eat a $300.00 ticket. Turns out, she let me off with a warning. but man was she flirty, every time she said something she kept looking at me like....well I cant say on this site because of the PG13 restriction. So anyways, got my mids cut, +1 dog bones, and no ticket! Ill be posting up pic's 2morrow after I clean her up and get her photo worthy!  
super.gif

super.gif
Get her cleaned up and lets see a pic of this girl! Man oh man! You work fast! From ticket to cleaning up that dirty girl in no time!

Nice job stud!!!

super.gif

glad to hear you had problems with the dog bones. I was about to get pissed. I'll be back out there today with a 5 ft cheater bar lol

(V8N3T @ Dec. 07 2006,21:06) but man was she flirty, every time she said something she kept looking at me like....well I cant say on this site because of the PG13 restriction.
"Dear Penthouse Forum,"

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I need to get that dogbone mod too.

I'm ordering some part for the forks. Maybe I'll throw that on the list too.

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

No blue windscreens in Cali ? And I thought Cali was the home of Big Pimpin' !
wow.gif

Back