finally crashed

*insert curse words*

warmed up the bike to ride on this rare 50 degree day...

pulled out my street onto the back road...made it 10-15 feet...not sure if cold tire or gravel bit me. Lowsided....

Right panel is rashed, mirror is screwed (planned to replace it anyhow no biggie), slider is ground and its dropping oil on the ground....figure I cracked the clutch cover.

Sounds like time to put it away for the winter.

no worries guys...it is a gixxer.

Man that sucks even if it is a gixxer... gald your ok... be safe i almost got into some gravel yesterday around a curve i just missed it though!!!

sorry to hear, stings a little huh, i know the feeling, just glad your not hurt.

Sorry to hear about that. Glad you're ok. WARM THOSE TIRES NEXT TIME! If it was gravel I guess there's nothing you could have done, but warm the tires next time for sure.

sux man...glad to hear you came out okay.

i wish I had video to know exactly what happened. I was on the ground with the:wtf: look on my face...3 guys stopped and stared I guess waiting for me to get up. I did and hoisted the bike back up with ease (afterall its just a 450 lb bike ???)

Fired it up and rode back home.

i wish I had video to know exactly what happened. I was on the ground with the:wtf: look on my face...3 guys stopped and stared I guess waiting for me to get up. I did and hoisted the bike back up with ease (afterall its just a 450 lb bike ???)

Fired it up and rode back home.

No idea, huh? That would drive me crazy. Were you in a turn?

Cold tires and cinders... Lucky you weren't hurt...

Couple of years back on my katana I was headed to work at 5am and was coming off a long straightaway and began hitting the brakes for the red light... Smoke everyhwere, WTF, LMAO... it was me! The tires spun up as I came to a stop cause they were still way too cold. Sounded like a zipper on a jacket, LoL... My dirtbike skills must have kicked in cause it didn't bother me much but I sure rode off kinda slow out onto the next left turn, LoL...

Back