"FI Code Busting 101"

(JINKSTER @ Apr. 22 2007,13:49) So?...shortly after i remove the freaking shiddy azz defective Clear Alternatives led front turn signals and smash them to smithereens so no one else even sells them again to anyone and put the stock turn signals back in?
Oh heck, if they're that bad I'll pay shipping and you can send them to me
biggrin.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Apr. 22 2007,08:58)
super.gif

bowdown.gif
Youre becoming quite the busa technician there Bill.
Thanks NJ!
biggrin.gif
But i wouldn't say "Technician"..but i am gett'in ta know the beast quite a bit better.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Bill i just noticed this post,,, why didn't you call me! I could have told you that it was miss firering! Sorry that i missed the post!

Dang, Jinks. That's a heck of way to become more familiar with the busa!
biggrin.gif

I'm glad you got that beast up and running.

I checked with my service manual (page 8-3) on those codes and says,* ïgnition signal circuit malfunction , the* refers to ,"when two ignition signals or two injector signals are not frceived by ECM, the fail-safe circuit can notwork and ignition or injection is stopped". On the "detected failure condition area",CKP sensor(pick-up coil) signal is produced but signal from ignition coil is not produced continuous two times. In this case, the code c24, c25, c26 c27is indicated. On thre check for says;ignition coil,wiring/coupler connection, power supply from the battery, I asked a freind of mine and he told me to check with a different set of coil plugs since these are usual on them, ask a buddy to use his and test, GOOD LUCK,

Back