FI CODE

I would use wire end connectors or solder them together I wouldn't use just electrical tape on them.

Sir if my coil stator connector is burnt wht if i take out the connector and directly join the wire and wrap it with a black tape ? Is it safe ?
If your battery isn't charging while you're revving the motor, the stator and/or rectifier and/or battery are not functioning properly.
I do not recommend using tape to reconnect wires on the electrical system.

If your battery isn't charging while you're revving the motor, the stator and/or rectifier and/or battery are not functioning properly.
I do not recommend using tape to reconnect wires on the electrical system.
I charged my battery and den i checked while the bike was on it shows 12.5 bt my battery i my frnds hayabusa while his bike was on shows 14.5 ..so
I was sure dat my battery is ok

I charged my battery and den i checked while the bike was on it shows 12.5 bt my battery i my frnds hayabusa while his bike was on shows 14.5 ..so
I managed another connector but dis connectors one clip is no there as u can c n i m
Not able to get another as it is not available so mechanic here suggest me To do direct connect and tape it

2F4324D2-9509-4E5F-BD8C-D07D419B1E09.png

Put a voltmeter on the battery and rev the engine. If the voltage doesn't increase, one of the three components (battery, stator, rectifier) is bad. If you've replaced the stator (and fixed the wiring) that narrows it down to two.

Put a voltmeter on the battery and rev the engine. If the voltage doesn't increase, one of the three components (battery, stator, rectifier) is bad. If you've replaced the stator (and fixed the wiring) that narrows it down to two.

Apparently bikes are aplenty in India but parts, no. Why a connector is so buggered on such a new bike or any bike, is a mystery to me. I have a feeling that the OP plans to use plastic tape to gather wires (plural) in a bunch after twisting the bare wire ends to join them together. (Hot) wires need proper insulation.

Apparently bikes are aplenty in India but parts, no. Why a connector is so buggered on such a new bike or any bike, is a mystery to me. I have a feeling that the OP plans to use plastic tape to gather wires (plural) in a bunch after twisting the bare wire ends to join them together. (Hot) wires need proper insulation.
I agree, I just wanted to be clear about my thoughts on that idea. He's gonna do it his way regardless, but he came seeking advice, so I provided it. What happens after that is on him...

I agree, I just wanted to be clear about my thoughts on that idea. He's gonna do it his way regardless, but he came seeking advice, so I provided it. What happens after that is on him...

Yeah, I have a friend from India and have seen several threads regarding oddly worn parts and novice mechanics trying to make do with shade tree ‘repairs’. My friend told me that even buying a new bike is risky as they’re seldom set up correctly out of the crate. Obtaining proper and timely service is also a trial. I’d bet that someone like Kiwi would make a fortune if he opened a shop in Mumbai.

Yeah, I have a friend from India and have seen several threads regarding oddly worn parts and novice mechanics trying to make do with shade tree ‘repairs’. My friend told me that even buying a new bike is risky as they’re seldom set up correctly out of the crate. Obtaining proper and timely service is also a trial. I’d bet that someone like Kiwi would make a fortune if he opened a shop in Mumbai.
Hahahahaha . . . have you seen the conditions in Mumbai?
Hotter than Hell, and wall to wall people all trying to get somewhere all at once, I could not imagine even visiting a place, let alone living there and trying to run a business, with such chaos and overcrowded streets etc.

Back