FI CODE

Naresh gangwani

Registered
What happens when u put the wire in the wrong hole while u check the FI code error
Coz couple of days back i change my coil stator magneto .....so is it complusary to
Change rectifier along with stator ? Is it the reason why my bike in middle of road. Stoped and was showing FI code

Hi and welcome to the org. Take a min to introduce yourself and give bike specifics as well as what code it is displaying. A lot of good information here but more importantly a lot of good family here. Hope you stick around

In the morning it was showing FI code while i was on a ride ..so i some how managed to come back home and turned off the bike....next day i saw some
Videos on how to check the code i so i managed a wire to check what code it will
Show bt i end up putting that while
In the wrong whole as dat socket was having six wholes i had to put the wire in black and red and white whole i end up putting the wire in black and orange white whole so i want to know what must hav happen too the bike coz first the bike was atleast starting by pushing it from bak it was starting it in first gear and now itz not starting tha bike

Why did you change the stator? We can't help you without more information.
This time again fi code was showing so i decided to check it myself coz my mechanic was out of towm i saw some videos on how to check the code bt i end doing it in a wrong way ..so i want to knw what are the possibilities of problems will occur in my bike after doing this wrongly

This time again fi code was showing so i decided to check it myself coz my mechanic was out of towm i saw some videos on how to check the code bt i end doing it in a wrong way ..so i want to knw what are the possibilities of problems will occur in my bike after doing this wrongly
Nothing will happen if you don't jump the plug correctly.

If you were push starting the bike after changing the stator you need a rectifier and/or battery. Obviously the stator didn't fix the issue.
I checked the battery itz looks ok ..maybe it vl b rectifier.....and many told me if u put the wire in wrong whole of that socket ..den some of the fuse might have gone off

So i checked the battery meter was showing 11.30..it should be 12.5 or plus and i charged the battery and now it shows 12.6-12.7 ..i took my bike to dat store and again checked the battery while the bike was on it still shows 12.5-12.6 not more den dat bt according to the mechanic it should go upto 14.5 ..so it dat the rectifier is gone ? And i have to buy a new 1 ?

Back