Ferrari Enzo as starter car.

Whatever, you should get what you want to keep, you'll outgrow the enzo too soon and you'll be stuck with that high car payment. I would either get a Bugatti Veyron or a Grumman F-14A Tomcat.

Whatever, you should get what you want to keep, you'll outgrow the enzo too soon and you'll be stuck with that high car payment. I would either get a Bugatti Veyron or a Grumman F-14A Tomcat.

The F14 is getting pretty outdated, It will always be one of my favorites but the Raptor is the $hit!!! Might be able to pick up a less expensive Mig from a 3rd world country though!!!

The F14 is getting pretty outdated, It will always be one of my favorites but the Raptor is the $hit!!! Might be able to pick up a less expensive Mig from a 3rd world country though!!!

They shredded almost all of the out of service tomcat b/c they sold 70 of them to Iran in the 80s. They were afraid the parts might leak over to them.
It's a crying shame. I was in love with that Airplane.

anyone else notice the little photoshop "hand" above the front end of the car in the picture? :whistle:

haha ya now that you mention it.... but look at the bright side, if you wreck then at least the car breaks in half right behind the driver:thumbsup:

i heard area 51 was having a garage sale...might be able to pickup some worthwile restorations there

Sorry to disappoint, but Ferrari won't sell an Enzo to anyone that hasn't had a previous Ferrari. Even when rappers try to buy one with cash, they get turned down. It's just not fair.:laugh:

Might be OK, my starter car was a 66 Corvette 427 (500 HP) , and I'am still around.

Probably just DUMB LUCK though :laugh:

Sorry to disappoint, but Ferrari won't sell an Enzo to anyone that hasn't had a previous Ferrari. Even when rappers try to buy one with cash, they get turned down. It's just not fair.:laugh:

If I'm not mistaken, you have two have owned three Ferrari's and currently own one. You also have to interview for it.

I'm sure that money talks, though, too.

I heard somewhere that Ferrari will fly you and a guest over there for driving instructions before the purchase but probably (after) a sizeable deposit has been made...:laugh:

The best place to break it in would be The Dragon! ---On a week-end!!! :beerchug: Drink a 12 pack or so to get your nerve up first though!

The Joint Strike fighter is the new Hayabusa" of fighters now!

JSF_real_500x400.jpg

strike_1.jpg

Back