Great ride on Long Island

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
So a group of us went out for a little ride today on eastern long island. As we were coming back out of the hamptons, we saw easily 50-60 exotic sports cars all heading out for some fun on the twisties/back roads heading east. There were 15-20 lambos, probably 30 ferraris, 10 vipers and various other cars....even a nice rare yellow dino ferrari
heart.gif
The value of the cars that went past easily dwarfs the national deficit for some smaller 3rd world countries
laugh.gif

The one cool part to it, they were at least driving them as they should be, hard and fast ... a few of the lambo's and ferraris were grabbing gears coming through the turns
cool.gif

Of course the one time I dont take my camera, we see all the cool stuff... plus we stopped a few other places that were pretty fun getting to, so with that, hey you guys... where are the pics
ThumbsUp.gif

nope, we rode a little while longer, headed out to southall then back to Charlies. Got caught in the rain but was in the truck on the way home
cool.gif

Everyone make it home safe
rock.gif

nope, we rode a little while longer, headed out to southall then back to Charlies.  Got caught in the rain but was in the truck on the way home
cool.gif

Everyone make it home safe
rock.gif
It was Greenport ya knucklehead... frickin tourists!  
laugh.gif
and thats why you lead on these rides
poke.gif
laugh.gif

We turned right and went out to where all the nutzo bikers were drinking at some bar and the police were anxiously awaiting for them to rejoin the public road ways
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Very nioce. Next time I will have to take the ferry acroos and join you guys.

20 lambos, 30 ferrari's and you got 2 pics? how do you spell lame? sounds like a poster shot to me...

Well, I THOUGHT of grabbing my camera on the way out of the door, but didn't want it in my magnetic tank bag, and I didn't think it would fit in my mesh jacket pocket.
dunno.gif

20 lambos, 30 ferrari's and you got 2 pics?   how do you spell lame?   sounds like a poster shot to me...
Lame = even leathers don't work well against traffic at 60 mph from behind you when you are standing on/over white line.
wowold.gif

Yes, I was skeered!

Ninja Eater, I'd like to head up NE maybe RI for next ride. Any insight?

Back