Ferrari Enzo as starter car.

kml

Donating Member
Registered
Hi guys!!!

I just got my drivers licence and I was wondering what you guys thought about the Ferrari Enzo as a first car? I might be young but I'm not stupid I'll drive it slow and learn as I go. So has anyone else started out with a ferrari Enzo?
2002_Ferrari_Enzo13.jpg

Like it's not as fast as a Hayabusa so I should be O.K. right... right?

:) :) :)

cheers
ken

But that won't happen to me 'cause I'll be REALLY REALLY REALLY careful. :whistle:

I had one for my first car. I never had any problems. In matter of fact, it is still sitting up on the shelf in perfect condition. :beerchug:

I got to sit in one. It seems like a pretty solid starter car. I mean, no clutch? Awesome. All you have to do is pull a paddle to shift. How easy! :rofl:

You might wanna consider starting off in an F430. more predictable powerband that won't kill ya when you try and open it up. I would go with either the Spider or the Scuderia. They only go 197 and 199 mph, so they won't kill you as fast. Better yet, get a Masserati...most Ferarri dealers often sell masseratis.

All Ferrari's should be banned the car is at fault for the accident. Also don't get me started with the location of those trees! :laugh:

Back