Ferrari Motorcycle...interesting...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
...from MobileMag (excerpt)

"Years ago, Porsche extended its portfolio into the realm of SUVs, so why can't Ferrari go in the other direction by creating a high-powered motorcycle? Industrial designer Amir Glinik took it upon himself to create the Ferrari V4 superbike. As you can tell from these images, Amir is probably a fan of Tron.

The Ferrari V4 motorcycle certainly borrows several design elements from the Tron movie, but it tosses in a lot of red for a distinct Ferrari flair. It's got the power to back up that impressive stance as well, because it boasts a modified version of the Enzo engine. Other features include hand controls from an F-16 fighter jet and buttons from a F1 race car.

It's just a concept at this point, and an unofficial one at that, but I'm sure there would be a market for a Ferrari superbike. How much will it cost? More than you can afford, pal."

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/354/C16237/

:moon:

So, there!:whistle:

Ferrari Bike.jpg

I love it! But ZERO suspension? and I think you'd sssssslip right off the seat on the first turn. but that engine would rock like an 4 80's hair bands teamed up on a comeback tour!

Id rather have the suzuki too. I am no engineer but I think the ferrari rider going to get blown off long before he gets near 200.. unless it has one of those flip up seals like tron did..

Why does it have to be so freakish looking? Nice idea engine wise but the suspension and looks are waaaaaay too exotic for me.???

Do you have the specs on that Suzuki Scar? I am a little slow, as you know, and have not seen that before.

Hey, brother... It's called the Suzuki Nuda. Believe it or not, this was introduced in 1986!!! Why it has not made it to full production absolutely escapes me absolutely.

Suzuki Nuda concept | Concept Motorbikes

The above link is the first 'hit' when I Google'd it for you.

Here's another pic/little different angle. Reportedly, this bike, when introduced, was fully functional.

I'd sell body parts to have one of these.

Suzuki Nuda (front).jpg

1986... I would tell you that I was 5... but uh, that would make me seem like a youngster, so I won't tell you.

Now I must get suzuki to make me one... I can trade the kid for it... Just don't tell Sarah

The ferrari bike is ugly, the Suziki Nuda looks nice but w/ a hayabusa engine it will be better, but if I can have a bike a choose this one the Batmoto:laugh::laugh::thumbsup:

batmoto.jpg

...from MobileMag (excerpt)

"Years ago, Porsche extended its portfolio into the realm of SUVs, so why can't Ferrari go in the other direction by creating a high-powered motorcycle? Industrial designer Amir Glinik took it upon himself to create the Ferrari V4 superbike. As you can tell from these images, Amir is probably a fan of Tron.

The Ferrari V4 motorcycle certainly borrows several design elements from the Tron movie, but it tosses in a lot of red for a distinct Ferrari flair. It's got the power to back up that impressive stance as well, because it boasts a modified version of the Enzo engine. Other features include hand controls from an F-16 fighter jet and buttons from a F1 race car.

It's just a concept at this point, and an unofficial one at that, but I'm sure there would be a market for a Ferrari superbike. How much will it cost? More than you can afford, pal."

http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/354/C16237/

:moon:

So, there!:whistle:

:puke: ::9 ........Hummmmm NOPE! Now the ZUK....Maybe :sneaky2:

Back