Ferrari Enzo as starter car.

I read somewhere once (now verified on Wikipedia) that in order to get on the list to buy one of the original run of 349 cars you had to have previously owned an F-40 and an F-50! Rarified air indeed!

If I'm not mistaken, you have two have owned three Ferrari's and currently own one. You also have to interview for it.

I'm sure that money talks, though, too.

I read somewhere once (now verified on Wikipedia) that in order to get on the list to buy one of the original run of 349 cars you had to have previously owned an F-40 and an F-50! Rarified air indeed!
That's a tall order to meet just to be eligible to buy a car...

Anyone remember hearing about the kid who wrecked daddies Enzo?

Lamborghini Diablo..... another good starter car for any 14 year old with a permit :whistle:

Lamborghini_Diablo_VT_1024.jpg

The rapper Wyclef caused an uproar among Ferrari enthusiasts when he tricked out an Enzo and then offered it forsale to the highest bidder a few years ago.

I would start out with something a little smaller engine wise. Maybe a 250 Ninja go-cart.

The Enzo is nice, but you will be a much better driver if you learn the basics on something with less horsepower. (plus the parts for an Enzo are NOT cheap if you crash, and you will crash).

Take it from a man with 25 years of F1 experience I know what I am saying.

Good luck either way.

Take it from a man with 25 years of F1 experience I know what I am saying.

Good luck either way.

With 25 years in F1, why is Bernie Ecco-stone :moderator: such a JERK :sneaky2: , and HATES :devil: the US. Is it just his European Elitism, or what :dunno:

if you guys want to go with class this one is the perfect starter car,sure why not.when i park the busa i drive this one
Coupe
Coupe
Base Price
$3,000,000
Drivetrain
All Wheel Drive
Horsepower
650 @ 8000
Torque (lb-ft)
487 @ 6000
Wheelbase (in.)
Length (in.)
Width (in.)
Height (in.)

reventon.jpg

Last edited:
Dont go the foreign route get a SaleenS7, buy American...Disclaimer..Japanese bikes, in particular Suzuki's, do not count as they are as American as Apple Pie, Hayabusa is actually the Native American name for the little wood folk who would sneak out at night and tune up the Mustangs. "Haya" means "Holy Crap" "Busa" means "Lightning Rider" . The very words they would shout as they twisted the throttle. Whether they meant to or not. And there you have it.

Back