Fatherhood

Probably already been said. Call her bluff and demand to take her to the clinic for a preg-test. If she becomes evasive about the whole deal that is the first confirmation of it being bullshet.... These young girls tend to fall hard for an older dude that's got his stuff together, uhm, except for depositing nuts, uhm, in the box without some type of, uhm, barrier... As for me I always seem to spill nuts out of the box.
wink.gif
Hehe, no laughing matter though. Just like Ron said, make sure she really is pregnant and get documentation to show either way. If she is, then, I would seek legal advice and try to set-up a predetermined financial arrangement that will be in your best interests. You may save alot of money that way.
These days though you ought to look into an organization that is dedicated to advocating your rights as a man in this situation. There is a growing movement of men seeking to opt out of fatherhood via legal means even if the girl decides to go through with the pregnancy. The argument is that she is saddling you with an eighteen year financial responsibility and a lifelong commitment based on a decision she does not consult you on. Obviously any conservative judge will still rule in her favor but the ground is being broken nonetheless.
Yeah I might sound like a prigg but, you gotta cya...

All good advice so far...

Would like to add that my Nephew got is girl pregnant and they now have this beautiful little girl (who's great uncle is in love with, thats me). My Nephew chose to stick it out and take care of both of them, but I don't think its working out for the best. He is working his a$$ off at a motorcycle dealership and she is hanging at the house with her Mom and sister (12)... he took the SAT and scored well enough to get into the local University.. not sure what he will major in yet... mechanical, business, or even law enforcement, she took the SAT and is going to get her degree in dance. Asked why they are looking at the degree(s) they are, he says to be able to support the Baby through her life, she says cause she wants to dance. She is still to young to be in the position (18) and so is he (18), but he loves the Baby and doesn't want to loose contact or the ability to see her. The Family is supporting him as much as possible, but there is only so much that can be done.

Make sure you are ready for whatever happens if she is really pregnant. Its not just you and her... there is / might be a Baby involved.

Good luck.
smile.gif

So, before you read this I am in no way kicking a man while he is down.

With that said what the he11 are you thinking having unprotected sex with a girl that young
mad.gif

At 25 years old you are man enough not to disrupt a young girls life that just graduated highschool.

I dont know you personally but you need to take a look at your situation.

Moving on, that girl needs to understand how this will really IMPACT her life that she ahs yet to even begin.

I am not pointing fingers in either direction, because I do not know you, but both families need to think this through.

IF and only IF you both decide to keep it, follow the advice that these people are offering you.

Learn from your mistake, and be a man.

Again I apologize for coming down on you, but take a step back and look at the big picture.

Good luck and God speed.

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156127941 -->

So, before you read this I am in no way kicking a man while he is down.

With that said what the he11 are you thinking having unprotected sex with a girl that young
mad.gif

At 25 years old you are man enough not to disrupt a young girls life that just graduated highschool.

I dont know you personally but you need to take a look at your situation.

Moving on, that girl needs to understand how this will really IMPACT her life that she ahs yet to even begin.

I am not pointing fingers in either direction, because I do not know you, but both families need to think this through.

IF and only IF you both decide to keep it, follow the advice that these people are offering you.

Learn from your mistake, and be a man.  

Again I apologize for coming down on you, but take a step back and look at the big picture.

Good luck and God speed.
no offense taken at all...

busaJUNKEE -

Make sure you keep us posted on how everything turns out..

I am betting the odds are either A) she isnt pregnant or B) it isnt yours.

Decide to keep it? Are you guys out of your minds?
mad.gif
YOu talk about this child which has no say in the matter like it's a rear tire "hey you gonna keep it?" You guys would fight to the death to protect your Busas but would throw a child out like dirty dish water or at least support someone who would! Makes me sick, yeah that's real family oriented! Pat yourselves on the back for that one.

MAN UP! You obviously cared enough about her for probably a whole 2 minutes (long enough to create this issue), how about sticking it out and supporting her through this situation until enough information is avavilable to determine your responsibilities.

mad.gif
  YOu talk about this child which has no say in the matter like it's a rear tire "hey you gonna keep it?"  You guys would fight to the death to protect your Busas but would throw a child out like dirty dish water or at least support someone who would!  Makes me sick, yeah that's real family oriented!  Pat yourselves on the back for that one.

MAN UP! You obviously cared enough about her for probably a whole 2 minutes (long enough to create this issue), how about sticking it out and supporting her through this situation until enough information is avavilable to determine your responsibilities.
Don't listen to this religious quack. He is not going to buy diapers, formula, or pay the bills for you. It is your decision if in fact it is even true. Hell, yes hell.... Dudewizer has probably bombed a couple of Planned Parenthood clinics.

Verify that she is pregnant and that you are the father...then support her decision on what she wants to do. It is her body.

If it is your child, support it to the max., you might have a future track winner?? Do not make the child suffer one bit because of your feelings toward this girl, be a good father and role model. Also do not be with her just because you are having a baby. If you do not like this girl enough right now...adding a baby to the equation will not help.

Best wishes.

mad.gif
  YOu talk about this child which has no say in the matter like it's a rear tire "hey you gonna keep it?"  You guys would fight to the death to protect your Busas but would throw a child out like dirty dish water or at least support someone who would!  Makes me sick, yeah that's real family oriented!  Pat yourselves on the back for that one.

Let me start off with stating I am a Christian.

Second let me state the God that I believe in doesn’t threaten, nor lay guilt nor try to coerce in anyway the children he loves and cares about. he lets them make their own decision, right or wrong it is our lives..

If you want to pray for him, pray for him, if you want to lovingly tell him what Gods will is or what you perceive as Gods will, then do it.

But what ever decision he is going to make is going to be between him, the "mother" and God.. and he is accountable for his own actions.

As Projekt stated, it is easy to cast stones when you are not walking in that persons shoes.

None of us on this board will have to deal with anything, supporting the child, giving the child up for adoption, or the second guessing and guilt felt if abortion is chosen.

Regardless of the decision, the wheels are already in motion and the consequences for the actions are already at the doorstep. Regardless of the decision, there will be consequences of one kind or another.

Second, you do not know what busaJUNKEE position is on religion, I can tell you this, if he doesn’t believe in God, your words will fall on deaf ears so they are a waste.

if he does believe in God, then your comments are more of trying to get him to commit to a certain action based on guilt.

And again, the God I believe in doesn’t use guilt to get people to do things.

You want to be a servant of God? do what Jesus would do, show him the way in a loving manner, offer him words of wisdom, show him love and compassion.

Don’t beat him down like a dog, Jesus would never do that.

And what he did was make a mistake, which was the whole reason Jesus died for us, to cover us when we do mess up.

busaJUNKEE in this thread is the ONLY person that is personally being affected by this. No one here has the right to belittle him or slam him. He came here asking for advice and admitted he made a mistake. What purpose does it serve to rub his nose in it?

Second let me state the God that I believe in doesn’t threaten, nor lay guilt nor try to coerce in anyway the children he loves and cares about. he lets them make their own decision, right or wrong it is our lives.
Damm, Ron, you're one of VERY few Christians for whom I have a great deal of respect.

Carry on, my brother.

--Wag--

Second let me state the God that I believe in doesn’t threaten, nor lay guilt nor try to coerce in anyway the children he loves and cares about. he lets them make their own decision, right or wrong it is our lives.
Damm, Ron, you're one of VERY few Christians for whom I have a great deal of respect.  

Carry on, my brother.

--Wag--
Thank you my friend, that means a lot to me
smile.gif

Carry on, my brother.

--Wag--
My thoughts are parallel to these... Ron, I would sit and read the good book with you... It is very good for intelligent people to learn to live a great life.

Carry on, my brother.

--Wag--
My thoughts are parallel to these... Ron, I would sit and read the good book with you... It is very good for intelligent people to learn to live a great life.
Thank you also sir
smile.gif
I would sit down with you also..
thumbs-up.gif

Second let me state the God that I believe in doesn’t threaten, nor lay guilt nor try to coerce in anyway the children he loves and cares about. he lets them make their own decision, right or wrong it is our lives..
that's the problem i have with organized religion now in my life. When i was younger i was always taught to follow god's will out of fear something bad would happen instead of following his path because he loves us. It was a do or you're damned thing not, do what you will, god still loves you.

First let me also acknowledge Thrasher's advice... very well said~

Now... I went through about the same thing many years ago... although I was 19 and she was 17~ At the time I felt like it was one of those "I'm gonna trap you" kinda things~ The child was definitly mine and we wasn't about to abort... but I wasn't gonna marry her over 'our' mistake~ We had decided to go the adoption route instead~ I supported her throughout the pregnancy and was with her when she gave birth~ We even already had a family willing to adopt~ That, as we learned, was mistake number two... once he was born there was no way I was letting him get away from me~ We never did marry, but we tried to build a relationship for our son~ Unfortunatly that never worked out and we went our seperate ways when he was 1.5 years old~ By the time he was 10 I got full custody~ It was rough... as rough as parenthood may be for most, but today my son turns 23 and I couldn't be more proud of the man he's turned out to be~ Yeah.. he may have been a booboo from my teenage years... which scared the living crap outta me back then... but I'm sooo glad I never let him get away~
It may be scary now... but hang in there and you'll soon be very happy you did... although during the teen years you may find yourself wondering just what the heck you was thinkin!
wink.gif

Carry on, my brother.

--Wag--
Thank you my friend, that means a lot to me
smile.gif
Probably should've said it to you many times over the short time I've known you.

--Wag--

Just know you're in my thoughts and no one here can judge one way or another what path you should take; it's all going to hinge on your own morals and beliefs...

I hope things work out for the best and that you are up for the challenges ahead should you become a father. Just take things one day at a time
wink.gif

Back