Question for you

war69

Registered
So a girl I know text me the other day that I havent talked to in a while. She knows I ride and has been on my bike many times. Well shes 6 months pregnent and I refused to give her a ride. It just feels all wrong. She got mad at me. What would you all do. And I dont have a pic before you ask. lol

You made the right decision. If you are not comfortable with it. Dont do it!

I wouldn't of taken her either. Just too many possiblities and having something happen would be devistating. Better safe than sorry!

Hell I tried to teach my wife to ride for 5 years. problem was that everytime we got able to or could afford to she got prego lol. Smart choice, I am not sure of to many people that would ride with a prego chick.

Just tell her fat girls don't ride... :hide:

Kidding... you made the right call. :beerchug:

Whether this child was yours (or not :poke:), no I would not take a 6 month pregnant woman for a ride.

Its that one time when you go against your gut feeling that something would happen.
I would have made the same decision.

I had a chick prego once and she wanted to ride with me. She was 2 months pregnant and all I could think about was that one rock in the road that would make the tire spin, we fall off, then no more baby. You made a great call bro! :beerchug:

Back