Reptile goes wild in my house!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
omg watch out...shes attacking my best friend..hes too drunk to notice her there....watch out rich!!! mabey shes just looking for a little snack...lol... then i put her back in her cage and ooooooooohhhhhhhh boy was she mad!!! just look at her..."I WANT OUTTTTTTTTT" lol..seriously...she was shedding and used the side of the cage to shed her bottom jaw..so it looks like shes being vicious...lol

DSCF3548 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3549 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3561 (Medium).JPG

DSCF3562 (Medium).JPG

That snake is a little close to your junk. I am not sure I would be comfortable in that situation.

What breed of snake is that? I have been looking into getting one for myself when I get a place of my own. :beerchug:

red tail wrapped around the leg, looks like a ball in the cage as well perhaps...

was an owner of both as well.... had to adopt them away when i moved due to state law problems.... GRRR...

they were my babies when i had them...

for a first snake, i would say consider a Ball Python.... excellent pets, very friendly usually... just make sure you research, and know the correct way to take care of them...

other great first snakes are the Corn snake, King Snake, and Rat snakes..... Corn Snakes especially tend to be very low maintence and friendly... and they all come in very interesting and beautiful colorations...

i about kicked the living crap out of someone i saw carrying their ball out in the open on a cold as hell winters day.... it was a big WTF are you thinking momment...

stay away from retics, anacondas, and tree boa's these breeds all tend to be a bit "snappy" or to large, or both... also be carefull to avoid snakes which require extreme temperature and humidity requirements.... they can be maintained, but the required work goes through the roof on them... example: brazillian rainbow boa... very beautiful snake, but conditions to keep it are VERY difficult to maintain for the health of the snake....

ask floridians how they feel about python owners who are careless...

Last edited:
Back