Father & Son

AJAY

Registered
My son came home from college, much happier now that we fixed the 'check engine' light on his new car.

Needed to rearrange the garage, moving the motorcycles forward and the snow blower back by the door so we can get it when we need it. Of course, this prompted us to take the bikes for a short ride before it snows again. We got back just as it was starting to rain, but it struck me that our bikes match our Miatas, hence the picture below.

Can't wait for warmer weather!

Father & Son.jpg

I'm glad you guys are getting to spend some time together. I had a hard time adjusting when my oldest went off to school. They grow up fast :thumbsup:

Yep, stinks to have all the warm weather toys when winter hits. :banghead: Funny that your bikes and cars match :)

I'm enjoying some sunny days and temps in the 50's in the Mustang while I can, then I guess she's parked until spring :( Busa is up on stands until spring...only "matching" my toys have - both have red brake calipers :rofl:

AJAY! Where ya been? Good to see you show up, BTW
my wife had a Miata when I had a 450hp twin turbo 300zx.....I liked driving the Miata JUST AS MUCH! Great car (and the hardtop rocks!). Happy Holidays! (no, that's not code for a war on Christmas or anything, just includes all of it!). Doyle (ps my daughter's home for Christmas from college, fun isn't it?!)

Back