Fat tire kits

BIG TIRE KITS SUCK....they only look really,really,really cool...attracts alot of women...can't corner for life, unless you know how to lean a bike...absolutely terrible...would NEVER recommend it...REAL RIDERS DON'T HAVE FAT TIRES

BIG TIRE KITS SUCK....they only look really,really,really cool...attracts alot of women...can't corner for life, unless you know how to lean a bike...absolutely terrible...would NEVER recommend it...REAL RIDERS DON'T HAVE FAT TIRES

OMG...here we go again. SO, Im not a real riders???? I sure hope that is your sarcasim!

Thanx for the welcome!!! And i will get some pics and vid asap...def respectin the bike!!! Would rather not die on it!!! Btw if anyone is in the pittsburgh area and hasnt herd the #1 stunna's r starting a chapter here...i think its 25 or 26 chapters strong in the us and 1 in japan...i didnt join yet but gonna soon...lemme know if u wanna join i ride with some of the members...

here we go again... :whistle:

I think it was...or should have been his sarcasim. HIghestgrade rolls a 330, so he would be calling himself...NOT a real rider???:whistle:

just for the fun of it.....FAT TIRE BIKES RULE!!! ask anybody...ANYBODY!!!...unless if you want to ride around un-noticed

i rollin all that too!!!:laugh:

need a roomate? I can do tha cookin, if u bring tha munchie-inducing 'catalyst':laugh:

lemme guess-you were stoned when you bought your Busa n saw a wide-tire bike n went "ppfffffffffffffff-*hold it*-DAM that bike is sweet! The tire looks like a giant cookie!":rofl:

i'm from trinidad & tobago bro...luv up d herbs & spices...i saw the punkie potential of the bike...i live by myself...only girls more than welcome to spend the night...the chillin with the boys days passed bout 10 years ago...too many balls on a pool table...you always welcome for a toke...D WHOLE WORLD LUV IT!!!

Dammid I NEED A VACATION!:cheerleader:

*too bad Im a sissy n absolutely HATE flyin* (bad sinus' make me go deaf from pressure-changes til day after I get off the flight...not to mention how comfortable seating is when you're 6'7":mad2:)

Blow one fo me bro-still waitn for the economy to completely crumble b4 those morons get smart enough to legalize d "herbs n spices" here...so none 4 me:rulez: say I gotta move to MI first n get a card from a Dr.....not that I lookd into it or anything:whistle:

Hey guys, brand new to the forum & have been reading your data on FATTY rear tire kits. Saw that a few were recommending going with the 240 for various reasons. Can anyone out there that has a 240 kit on their bike tell me what brand they would suggest. Seen lots of them out there & don't know much about them except I want one!! Thanks for any info you can give me on the subject. It will be going on 2007 Busa if that makes any difference. Thx!

Hey guys, brand new to the forum & have been reading your data on FATTY rear tire kits. Saw that a few were recommending going with the 240 for various reasons. Can anyone out there that has a 240 kit on their bike tell me what brand they would suggest. Seen lots of them out there & don't know much about them except I want one!! Thanks for any info you can give me on the subject. It will be going on 2007 Busa if that makes any difference. Thx!
I went with roaring Toyz and I am very happy with it. I'm a little more than three over on the rear and love it.

Back