240 fat tire kit

dniice

Registered
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum, and wanted to know who has the best price for a 240 fat tire kit?

I want it in chrome @ 4 inches over stock

I currently have PM chrome torque wheels now, but would like to convert the rear end only

Appreciate the help

I'd look at All Things Chrome.com, their website is pretty horrible, but phone manners are good, they've got decent prices too. Roaring Toyz is another good place, but prices seem a bit higher. I do see ya gettin it done for under $3500 depending on the wheel, which I assume will match your current aftermarket front, so that'll up the price.

Better put quality before price or you could end up dead from lousy welding job :poke: :laugh:

Have seen kits/welds fall apart, not going to name names but research what you buy and who you are ordering from :poke: or else :whistle: :laugh:

Have seen people order a kit and then 3 months later still waiting on parts

Never seen an RT or ATC fall apart.

Better put quality before price or you could end up dead from lousy welding job :poke: :laugh:

Have seen kits/welds fall apart, not going to name names but research what you buy and who you are ordering from :poke: or else :whistle: :laugh:

Have seen people order a kit and then 3 months later still waiting on parts

Never seen an RT or ATC fall apart.

I couldnt agree more, please do your homework on this and make sure you buy quality products from a quality shop. Bad welds and shoddy work on a swingarm and parts that keep you upright on 2wheels while your cruising 65mph+ down the highway is not something worth risking IMO :whistle: Seems like everybody has a 240 or a 300 kit for sale and the prices keep lowering but I doubt the workmanship stays the same :banghead:

Back