Fastest/quickest STOCK motor with boost?

Sooooo close...

(MTC Gen 2 multistage lockup)

20220209_185701.jpg

8.20 at 164 NA? That's hard to believe. My bike weighs 445 lbs and it's 625 race ready. I've been 1.261 to the 60 ft and 8.51 @ 154. Going to make some more hits tonight and it should break into the 40s. The engine is completely stock, valve covers never been off and the last time the plugs were installed the bike was in Japan.

View attachment 1646925
Bike looks great since the last time I seen it at the track a couple years ago. But dam it’s heavy at 445 pounds. Last time I weighed mine it was 410 and I still have a good bit to take off it. That was with a full nitrous bottle.

"Heavy" it's probably not the right term, LOL. That's the actual real weight, 625 crossing the scales after a pass. I built it for Top Sportsman bracket racing. It has a full size radiator, OEM tail light, charging system, rear brake and 12 lbs of ballast in the forks.

Anybody on this forum been faster stock engine NA? Post up those tickets, I'll wait.
Been faster, not quicker. But i'm SWB. 126 to the 1/8 and 156 1/4. Pipe, lowered, and strap.

I've been 158.16 with 17/47 gear on MR12, DA of 166 ft going through at the top of 5th. To get into the 8.40's I need every bit of mechanical advantage I could possibly get and I'm currently running 17/52 going through the traps at 11,300 RPMs in 6th. Stock Gen 2 engines typically make peak power in the mid 10,000 RPM range. Another thing killing my mph is this DME Pro nitrous pipe with 1 7/8" primaries. It'll be great with the big motor on a 150 shot but it kills performance on a stock engine.

I've been 8.73@153 86 octane stock tune with a pipe no air filter right at 0da that day in Houston. It was at tx2k11. So some time ago.

Around here I haven't seen anything as quick as yours. Everyone claims stock but who knows with these shady fools lol

What's the stock motor NA record?
A full grudge chassis has been 5.2 with a 250lb rider. As for a street bike 5.3's. This is to the 8th. I think with a lighter rider and good air 4.9's is doable.
Even EJR's Megatron is over 400lbs and he has been working hard on weight reduction
A grudge chassis and well setup bike is 380 give or take. A certain shop is shooting for 360lbs. That Busa is not that light for a drag bike, his is a street bike. It is light for what it is.

"Heavy" it's probably not the right term, LOL. That's the actual real weight, 625 crossing the scales after a pass. I built it for Top Sportsman bracket racing. It has a full size radiator, OEM tail light, charging system, rear brake and 12 lbs of ballast in the forks.

Anybody on this forum been faster stock engine NA? Post up those tickets, I'll wait.
This year I am shooting for 4.9's. I have not been to the track with the current setup.

A grudge chassis and well setup bike is 380 give or take. A certain shop is shooting for 360lbs. That Busa is not that light for a drag bike, his is a street bike. It is light for what it is.
I agree, he has put a lot of time, effort and money into getting it to where it is.

I personally like having a little weight under me for a street bike.

This year I am shooting for 4.9's. I have not been to the track with the current setup.
4.90's stock motor NA? How fast have you been with the previous setup? Post up some time slips. I did the front rack fuel cell, lithium battery tray, cut rail, BST, FuelTech, carbon blablabla and all the trick stuff. I doubt I can get this thing to go 4.90s on the stock motor with 4-18 jets. It's all set up for it, plumed and wired, I just want that 8.499999 pass before I spray it. Good luck

4.90's stock motor NA? How fast have you been with the previous setup? Post up some time slips. I did the front rack fuel cell, lithium battery tray, cut rail, BST, FuelTech, carbon blablabla and all the trick stuff. I doubt I can get this thing to go 4.90s on the stock motor with 4-18 jets. It's all set up for it, plumed and wired, I just want that 8.499999 pass before I spray it. Good luck
Only 5.9’s, I have a ton to do. It is a goal before I build the engine and go turbo. If I do it, cool. If not, owell. If I go low 5’s I will throw a stick on the bike and go up north for a pass.

Next thing is wheels, I have a good bit to spend on the chassis and weight loss. The numbers some of these guys claim out of stock motor make me believe it is possible somehow.

Only 5.9’s, I have a ton to do. It is a goal before I build the engine and go turbo. If I do it, cool. If not, owell. If I go low 5’s I will throw a stick on the bike and go up north for a pass.

Next thing is wheels, I have a good bit to spend on the chassis and weight loss. The numbers some of these guys claim out of stock motor make me believe it is possible somehow.
Hi. Here is another thing to do to the frame move the swingarm UP 12 mm. If you want to know why call me 508-496-3312. As I am working with DAS who has gone 6.4 in the 1/4 mile.

My best was pretty similar. I pulled the motor to go 1441 the next year because the rings were worn out. I literally had around 4000 passes on the bike when I made these passes. With my current chassis setup I have no doubt I could beat these times with a stock motor. I was not tuned for MR12. It was the same as my pump gas tune. Would be interesting to see what a tune would do for it.
10oct15  quarter pump and MR12.jpg

Back