Fallenarch This One Is For You.

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Willie, I recently realized that I had not made or given away one of the oRg Plaques in a long time. As I thought about who I should make one for that represent the site and what it really embodies your name was one of the first that came to mind.

While you might not always have the same opinion as others you represent yourself well and present your point of view and and are open to discussion. What else could a group ask for but someone that is actively participating on the forum and sharing personal experiences..

Thank you for your engagement on the site, your continued support and the opinions and lifes journey you share with us.

Shoot me your address and I will get this to you.

Cap

fallenarch1.jpg

fallenarch2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, and definitely a good choice! Arch is an example of the difference between "good discussions" and "adversarial conflicts", and Cap is of coarse a big reason we are here. :beerchug:

I agree Cap. While I may not agree with some of his positions I respect that he has reached those positions from a perspective that I try and keep an open ear to.

Congrats Fallenarch , in my eyes you represent all the good , high morale values and comradeship of the org . in one bloke . I think it would be excellent to go ride with you , but failing that , next best is I get to read your views , opinions and experience on all matters , including our much loved Busa's .
Cheers Mate .

Back