D.C. Motorcycle Show Pics

And yet no one calls me.
My bad Gary
sad.gif
... do you want to roll with me to the Timonium show on Feb 12th ??

Man, Looking at the rest of your photos reminds me....  I really hope US Law Enforcement NEVER figures out the Honda ST1300 Cop Special...   That's all we need...  I mean at least now the Moto LEOs have to fart around on fuggin Hardley's or old Kawasakis...  Heaven forbid they get hold of something modern...

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

Oh and will someone PLEASE put that Poor Superman Busa out of it Fuggin Misery... Turning the Busa into the Fuggin OCC Clown of the Sportbike community...

California uses late model BMW's.. Nice pics, looks like alota fun. Can't hardly wait for the new beemer to get released. Should be cool.

We also went to the show and had a good time checkin out all the bikes last weekend. Nice pics thanks. I didn't bring my camera, forgot.

Damn, I knew I should have gone to that show! I missed out on the latest scooter technology...
laugh.gif

Seriously, if SOMEONE (DJ) had told me there'd be fellow h.orgers, I would have pushed to go...my kids would have loved seeing all those motorcycles! Looks like a good time Warren...glad you guys didn't fight over which scooter color you liked best!
laugh.gif

smile.gif

laugh.gif

Back